Hayes winding the Animals up again!!

Started by 5 Sams, May 04, 2008, 11:53:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Sheehy

QuoteStill hurts Mikey? Don't be lying now

Not half as much as not getting past the quarter-finals for the last two years hurts you. Especially since we are your All-Ireland champions.

Face facts, Tyrone were just a flash in the pan.

Main Street

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on May 09, 2008, 08:17:12 PM
If you read this thread you'll see that it was Saffron Sam that first brought the kerry v Ulster dimension to the discussion so the obsession lies entirely with you lot.

...no surprise though, you Ulster bies never let the facts get in the way of your agenda.
You are having a SammyG moment. :)
SS wrote "This Kerry team can't be considered great, because they have never beaten Tyrone"

Kerry Mike Sheehy wrote
"In fact, I think its heroic how one county battles away against whole province every year.....the noble Kingdom constantly defending themselves against the Northern hordes." 

Mike Sheehy

Kerry Mike ? ...

quote the right person ffs

...get with the program main street...I know you Ulster bies are a bit slow but.... cmon.....its not that hard, .... Kerry mike..mike sheehy

Main Street

Edited now,
You Kerry men  all sing from the same program notes anyway :)

So back to the Kerry over sensitive paranoia syndrome ;D

You are having a SammyG moment.
SS wrote "This Kerry team can't be considered great, because they have never beaten Tyrone"

Mike Sheehy wrote
"In fact, I think its heroic how one county battles away against whole province every year.....the noble Kingdom constantly defending themselves against the Northern hordes." 

Mike Sheehy

QuoteSo back to the Kerry over sensitive paranoia syndrome

you are from monaghan right ?

2007 qtr final - Kerry beat Monaghan
1985 semi-final replay Kerry beat Monaghan
1979 Kerry 5-19 (?)  Monaghan (??)

hmmm..now I wonder whose sensitivities are hurt when the the subject of Kerry comes up ?

Look, dont get me wrong, Its perfectly understandable why you would jump on any Ulster victory against Kerry. I'm just asking you
to be honset  and admit it, when it comes to football, its Kerry v the whole of Ulster. I dont think its paranoid to state the obvious..do you ?

small white mayoman

your right MS all them ulster lads are ganging up against ye, at least here in mayo we know and admit that we were beaten by the best team in the history of Gaelic games  ;) 
All Ireland Champions 2006 & 2007

Main Street

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on May 10, 2008, 12:42:03 PM
Look, dont get me wrong, Its perfectly understandable why you would jump on any Ulster victory against Kerry. I'm just asking you
to be honset  and admit it, when it comes to football, its Kerry v the whole of Ulster. I dont think its paranoid to state the obvious..do you ?

The paranoid never think they are the ones who are paranoid

Quote2007 qtr final - Kerry beat Monaghan
1985 semi-final replay Kerry beat Monaghan
1979 Kerry 5-19 (?)  Monaghan (??)
hmmm..now I wonder whose sensitivities are hurt when the the subject of Kerry comes up ?
:o
There you go again,
assuming an agenda, assuming subjectivity, assuming I´m a part of a collective Ulster lynch mob which only has a nose for Kerry Blood = Paranoia

Mike Sheehy

Quoteyour right MS all them ulster lads are ganging up against ye, at least here in mayo we know and admit that we were beaten by the best team in the history of Gaelic games 

Thanks. Its nice to be appreciated.

tyssam5

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on May 10, 2008, 12:01:59 AM
QuoteStill hurts Mikey? Don't be lying now

Not half as much as not getting past the quarter-finals for the last two years hurts you. Especially since we are your All-Ireland champions.

Face facts, Tyrone were just a flash in the pan.

Which was worse 2003 or 2005?  I'm thinking 2005 probably?

Tyrones own

QuoteWhich was worse 2003 or 2005?  I'm thinking 2005 probably?

2005 no doubt, there was no better medicine for the animals than to be truly out played and beaten on the big stage,
that and ramming Spillane's Puke football term down his throat along with the humble pie in what was
surely one of the best finals in Donkey's years (no pun intended) ;) in terms of quality Football.
Let it go Mike, it speaks volumes to know you've still a hard on for Tyrone after 3 years,
closet Tyrone fan perhaps?
Have you nothing better to be at like supporting your County for the 3 in a row.... sad really :'(
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Mike Sheehy

I see laurel and hardy have arrived. Which one of you is the fat bollix ?

Will ye get past the quarters this year...or will ye chicken out from meeting us again ?

johnpower

Quote from: Jinxy on May 06, 2008, 09:25:06 AM
I'd agree with him about Moynihan. Very good player, but didn't merit the orgasmic adulation of various commentators who elevated the simplest of his handpasses to the level of genius. If you were picking a half back line from the last 10 years would he be in it?

ah Jinxy come on .God I thought Hayes was the only Meath Man who spouted such bull shit . Ask any body about Seamus Moynihans impact on every team he ever played on . Ask Colm O Rourke

Hardy

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on May 11, 2008, 06:53:43 AM
I see laurel and hardy have arrived. Which one of you is the fat bollix ?

Hey

Tyrones own

Less of the name calling there Mikey or I'll have to meet ye off the the school
bus one of these days and clip your lugs for ye.....
anyway, best of luck against Clare in the Munster Semi, good to start against such
tough opposition for what will no doubt be a hard road to the 3 in a row.::)
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Jinxy

Quote from: johnpower on May 11, 2008, 09:41:36 AM
Quote from: Jinxy on May 06, 2008, 09:25:06 AM
I'd agree with him about Moynihan. Very good player, but didn't merit the orgasmic adulation of various commentators who elevated the simplest of his handpasses to the level of genius. If you were picking a half back line from the last 10 years would he be in it?

ah Jinxy come on .God I thought Hayes was the only Meath Man who spouted such bull shit . Ask any body about Seamus Moynihans impact on every team he ever played on . Ask Colm O Rourke

No shame in just being a very good player.
If you were any use you'd be playing.