The Official Glasgow Rangers UEFA Cup Final Thread

Started by Minder, May 02, 2008, 09:17:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

passedit

Don't Panic

thejuice

more like "Will ye go Lassie, go!"

Once again soccer hooliganism raises its head. Fans turning into wild apes, the excuse this time is the TV's wouldnt work. You have to love that mindset. Then they have the audacity to blame the authorities. Well actually they are right, its the authorities fault for letting these animals congregate by providing big TV's.

Well done to the cops, couldnt hit them hard enough
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

T Fearon

Jaysus, from that photo it would appear that the three Rangers fans are trying to restrain a crazed cop :D

I think the use of dogs is way over the top all the same, it gives one side and unfair advantage

Minder

They were hard at the Buckfast from early yesterday morning, what do the cops expect ?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

T Fearon

I was at the UEFA Cup Final in Glasgow last year involving two Spanish teams, Seville and Espanyol. It was a piss poor day weather wise but both sets of fans got on brilliantly, the fanzones were accessible to all and there was a carnival atmosphere in the City all day long, but there was no mass drinking or overt aggression, which seems to be an exclusively British trait, and the Glasgow Police were extremely approachable and helpful as well.

bingobus

Re The Pictures...

Was listening to Gerry Ryan last week and someone rang in to say that his dog wouldn't stop eating his own shit, he nevered said that it was a police-dog  ;D  ;D

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

An Fear Rua

GMP are not reknowed for their subtle approach, Ive seen them in action on many an occasion, they are not much liked around these parts
Its Grim up North

An Fear Rua

Its Grim up North

Shrewdness

One of my abiding memories of last night was the sight of Walter Smith and Ally Mc Coist playing noughts and crosses on a clipboard for about 10 minutes after Zenit's first goal :o

What was that all about.

Against the Breeze

That **** doesn't look unlike our own  Mr Jeffrey

Scumbags! good enough for them, young Petersburg fan stabbed too though his injuries are believed to be non-life threatening..

Shrewdness

Class photo of Sutton. In that pic above of the Fella bitten by the dog, if that's his wife, she has a look on her face that says, '' if you think this is bad, wait til i get youse home. You always show me up when we're out ;D

T Fearon

AFR :D :D

Sutton fcuks the gers up..not for the first time.

wherefromreferee?

Quote from: Shrewdness on May 15, 2008, 11:19:31 AM
One of my abiding memories of last night was the sight of Walter Smith and Ally Mc Coist playing noughts and crosses on a clipboard for about 10 minutes after Zenit's first goal :o

What was that all about.

Reminded me of a scene in The Waterboy.
In your Endo!

feetofflames

Chief Wiggum