The Official Glasgow Rangers UEFA Cup Final Thread

Started by Minder, May 02, 2008, 09:17:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

Moderator, it is your choice, jumpng to conclusions that I was referring to Rangers starting this thread. The fact that all of Scotland's masturbating population is in Manchester currently could be purely coincidental

Main Street

Tony, while trying hard to get some sleep last night, got an idea for a topic to write about this morning ;D

Minder

Spoke to a fella i work with who has went over to the match this morning, he says Buckfast seems to be the beverage of choice in the square in Manchester for breakfast. He also said the sectarian chanting is a joy to behold......
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

The Watcher Pat

Josef fritzels daughter being interviewed by psychiatrist. Asked her how she was adapting to her new life.
Great she says i'm getting to grips with computers, am learning to drive, use a i-pod, but the one thing i can't understand is how to Fcuk Rangers got to the UEFA cup final... ;D
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

Evil Genius

Quote from: The Watcher Pat on May 14, 2008, 12:26:39 PM
Josef fritzels daughter being interviewed by psychiatrist. Asked her how she was adapting to her new life.
Great she says i'm getting to grips with computers, am learning to drive, use a i-pod, but the one thing i can't understand is how to Fcuk Rangers got to the UEFA cup final... ;D

Glasgow police went round to Gordon Strachan's house and found his wife and family locked in the basement. When they asked Mrs. S if she wanted to press charges, she said "No - and don't you be telling the stupid wee fcuker where we are, either. Don't you think we've had enough embarrassment to put up with?"
"If you come in here again, you'd better bring guns"
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Tbc....

spiritof91and94

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on May 14, 2008, 02:43:18 PM
Mon the Zenit!

Advocatt with Ricksen & Co v The huns   - what a night ahead!

Imagine if they win tonight and Chelsea win next week - what a Super Cup Final we would have - a complete hun-fest indeed.
poor Oul Tone will overdose on it....

AZOffaly

Quote from: Evil Genius on May 14, 2008, 02:40:16 PM

Glasgow police went round to Gordon Strachan's house and found his wife and family locked in the basement. When they asked Mrs. S if she wanted to press charges, she said "No - and don't you be telling the stupid wee fcuker where we are, either. Don't you think we've had enough embarrassment to put up with?"

That could, quite possibly, be the singlemost unfunny thing I've ever read that was purporting to be humour. And that's saying a lot.

gallsman

Think I've demonstrated on several occasions before that I couldn't give a toss about either of the Old Firm. However, I was watching Sky News this morning who were interviewing a load of Rangers fans who were in Manchester from early in the morning. Lots, of singing, shouting etc. including a great wee rendition of "The Billy Boys". Most of them had the sense to mumble or shut up when in came to the "fenian blood" bit.

However, I still think ithis is in sharp contrast to the Celtic fans in Sevilla in 2003. Didn't they get some special award or something?!

T Fearon

I confidently predict that before the next 24 hours are out, Huns fans will bring shame on Scotland, win lose or draw tonight.

AZOffaly

QuoteI confidently predict that before the next 24 hours are out, Huns fans will bring shame on Scotland, win lose or draw tonight.

Well at least that ensures a quiet night for the police and residents of Manchester.

Minder

The fella that i mentioned earlier who is over also said that a load of Ranger fans "wrecked Blackpool" last night en  route, how you could make Blackpool any worse is beyond me though......
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Farrandeelin

Don't really like either of the OF clubs but we've had a 'Mickey Mouse' treble when Liverpool won the FA Cup, League Cup and UEFA Cup in 2001. This could end up being the Scottish 'Mickey Mouse quadruple' if Rangers win 4 trophies.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

The Watcher Pat

Quote from: AZOffaly on May 14, 2008, 02:49:19 PM
Quote from: Evil Genius on May 14, 2008, 02:40:16 PM

That could, quite possibly, be the singlemost unfunny thing I've ever read that was purporting to be humour. And that's saying a lot.

Oh grow a sense of humour its only a joke.....
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

AZOffaly

I know it's a joke. My point is it was a particularly shit one :D