Should I ......?

Started by stephenite, May 02, 2008, 06:53:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should I get drunk tonight and tomorrow night, or just do tomorrow night?

Both nights
Save it till tomorrow night

stephenite

I can't decide so I'm leaving it up to people I don't know to decide - I promise to follow wishes of the majority

Aerlik

Should you what?...start shouting for Freo?  Nah, leave that agony to me on this side of the country.
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

take_yer_points

You mean you weren't drunk last night?

Rois

Do both Stephenite - never turn down an invitation.  If you save it for tomorrow, it'll just disappoint you.  I bet you have the best night tonight.  Actually it prob is tonight for you already so you'll never read these cause you're out!

maddog

Just head out and go with the flow. Was out last night on a works do, the Staropramen was flowing out like Mayo men 20mins into an all-ireland final. One lad out last night had 3 pints of magners. He is buckled this morning. Amateur.

GaillimhIarthair

Do both nights Stephenite.  You deserve it after a tough week debating the merits of the Ciaran Mac/Jonno debacle on here  :D :D

EC Unique

Get drunk tonight incase you die tomorrow and don't get the chance tomorrow night :o :o :o

stephenite

magickingdom

now probably isnt a great time to mention this but you dont need to drink to have a good time....

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

dodo

I see that Violeta served me 2 x Huzzar and a Red bull (€13.60) last night at 2.02am. Any craic last night ? Not sure  :-\

ludermor

her first cousin lydia served me double gin and bitter in the viper room at 3.08am for €14.20