ayia napa

Started by charlie stubbs, April 28, 2008, 05:56:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie stubbs

heading away at the end of august 4 a week with a few fellow posters any bars clubs that anyone could recommend??

Yes I Would

Great resort!!
Car wash is a cheesy lttile spot with 70's/80's style music.
Bedrock in the centre of the resort also worth a visit!

JimStynes

Charlie you would be better stay at home the way you carried on in Crete last year.

charlie stubbs

ziggysego

Anyone getting the same adverts I'm getting in this thread  ???
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Yeah, that's the one.
Testing Accessibility

charlie stubbs

if you dont like the thread stick to your shit caption thread ziggyzukeo

ziggysego

Now where did I say I didn't like the thread. Calm the wee head mister and enjoy the holiday.
Testing Accessibility

JimStynes

Charles, ziggy was only saying about the gay partner advert at the top of the page when you go into the thread. I think you owe the man an apology.

bennydorano

Didn't holiday in Ayia Napa but spent a couple of nights out in it.  Too many English w**ks knocking about for my liking.  I remember a Scandinavian Disco Bar being powerful, went to Cream(on tour) which was overpriced and shit.  There's a good Irish Bar not far from the square for the GAA, name escapes me.  Six years since I was there, probably changed a fair bit :-[

Orior

Quote from: bennydorano on April 28, 2008, 10:11:07 PM
Didn't holiday in Ayia Napa but spent a couple of nights out in it.  Too many English w**ks knocking about for my liking.  I remember a Scandinavian Disco Bar being powerful, went to Cream(on tour) which was overpriced and shit.  There's a good Irish Bar not far from the square for the GAA, name escapes me.  Six years since I was there, probably changed a fair bit :-[

What did they give you six years? Shop lifting? Car theft? Exposing yourself?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Surreal Steve

Quote from: Orior on April 28, 2008, 10:41:17 PM
Quote from: bennydorano on April 28, 2008, 10:11:07 PM

What did they give you six years? Shop lifting? Car theft? Exposing yourself?

that doesnt really work cos you messed up the first sentence. ul

stew

I was there with the future wife twenty years ago, it was a brilliant holiday although somewhat spoiled by the english wankers singing putrid shite through the streets in the wee hours.

Benny was never arrested, he did get laid though in cyprus, but that is a story for another day. :D  ;)
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Our Nail Loney

You would be safer organising your suitcase now Charles, heard you didn't have many t shirts last year.

Don't forget your shower gel either.

Or boxing gloves. I see you're already picking fights with Ziggy!

the colonel

QuoteThere's a good Irish Bar not far from the square for the GAA, name escapes me

prob Luke Kellys, was by far the busiest irish bar last was there last summer, really enjoyed ayia napa, didnt seem as rough as it was supposed to be a few yrs ago, and not focused on the garage scene.. all quite friendly to be honest.
the difference between success and failure is energy