Muineacháin v Fear Manach

Started by Maguire01, April 27, 2008, 02:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangeman

There's a serious breeze - Monaghan to win the 2nd half comfortably ?

Our Nail Loney

Wish I had rte in work here, Oisin mcconville is death

Still, spose its a couple of quid towards the debts for the lad!

ziggysego

Don't know OM. Despite the wind, Fermanagh are still commanding the game. Could have had two further goals and countless other points.
Testing Accessibility

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Theyre doing fine against the breeze at the minute, now 2-7 to 0-8. A wee test for Monaghan now.

INDIANA

well done to fermanagh , deserved it. suspected as much when i saw monaghan earlier this year in the league. o rourke has done a hell of a job there.

J70

I hope Donegal take note for next week and put in a spirited performance like Fermanagh did today against a supposedly better team.

WTF was McQuaid doing? Two kicks and a haymaker. Could be out for a while.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: J70 on May 25, 2008, 05:37:47 PM
I hope Donegal take note for next week and put in a spirited performance like Fermanagh did today against a supposedly better team.

WTF was McQuaid doing? Two kicks and a haymaker. Could be out for a while.

Talk about losing the rag. First he tried to trip him. Then lashed out with the boot on the ground and finally followed it up with a punch. He must have been going for the hat-trick.

orangeman

Quote from: ziggysego on May 25, 2008, 04:42:46 PM
Don't know OM. Despite the wind, Fermanagh are still commanding the game. Could have had two further goals and countless other points.

You were 100 % right there Ziigy.

Brolly said they were ugly to watch and ugly to play against - what a compliment !  ;D

imtommygunn

Who won the minors? Can't find the result.

ziggysego

What you make of Brolly before the match.

On referring to Tommy Freeman shouting him with a nail gun, he said

"Never give a Monaghan man a gun. Even in our darkest days in the troubles, when Monaghan was helping us, we never gave them a gun. [Pause] This is the second time Tommy shot himself with a nail gun"  :D
Testing Accessibility

orangeman

Quote from: ziggysego on May 25, 2008, 06:10:18 PM
What you make of Brolly before the match.

On referring to Tommy Freeman shouting him with a nail gun, he said

"Never give a Monaghan man a gun. Even in our darkest days in the troubles, when Monaghan was helping us, we never gave them a gun. [Pause] This is the second time Tommy shot himself with a nail gun"  :D

Pure class !!!!!!!!

But somehow I think the Monaghan men weren't that bad shots !!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

I find Brolly really amusing - he was in troulbe with the ugly Fermanagh comment and when he realised he had insulted them, he went on to say how good Mal O'Rourke was and how he had transformed the Loup and how Derry or Donegal dare not take them lightly ! He's very good at his job.

ziggysego

I enjoy the craic with Brolly. Bit of a dose at times, but damn he makes me laugh.
Testing Accessibility

orangeman

He is a real entertainer - I enjoy him much more than O'Rourke who can be a bit stern at times.

ziggysego

A lot easier to listen to than McConville..........  ;D
Testing Accessibility

orangeman

Quote from: ziggysego on May 25, 2008, 06:31:38 PM
A lot easier to listen to than McConville..........  ;D

No way would I put myself through that !!!!!!!  ;) :D ;D