In Bruges

Started by Shamrock Shore, April 20, 2008, 12:55:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shamrock Shore

Lads (and Lassies)

If ye have nothing else to do make sure ye see this fillum.

It's class from start to finish.

And I am a hard bastard to please.

Puckoon

Dont go all Ghandi on us shamrock.

nifan

I thought it was average enough. Definately not as good as i thought it was going to be from the trailer.

saffron

Thought it was rubbish couldnt wait for it to be over.

Shamrock Shore

Jazes lads - ye're a hard shower to entertain.

Ah well.................

muppet

Quote from: hardstation on April 20, 2008, 01:18:09 AM
I saw the trailer of this before I watched some shite. Looked very good right enough.
She probably wouldn't go see it which means going alone. :-\

I went to see some shite (girly film, rom com or whatever) with her once. As it ended (story and plot told and nothing much else to see), she said, "I need to go to the toilet" so off she went. A couple of minutes after she'd gone, the film ended and I got up to leave. The girls that work in the cinema came in as I was walking out and I heard, "Was he here on his own? Ha ha."
I got out of there pronto and would never go see a film alone.

You can tell us Hardstation, there wasn't any girl was there?
MWWSI 2017

pintsofguinness

What's wrong with going to the cinema on your own?
I'd go on my own.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Sky Blue

Quote from: pintsofguinness on April 20, 2008, 08:26:59 PM
What's wrong with going to the cinema on your own?
I'd go on my own.

We all know that.

Minder

Me and a couple of mates used to go to the cinema because there was f**k all else to do, (i know we should have went joyriding and glue sniffing) one night one of the fellas could not go so my other mate said we were not going, i asked why and was told we would look like "a couple of f**king faggots"......And no it wasnt Brokeback Mountain we were going to see. I suppose he had a point but i was really looking forward to a bag of raspberry ruffles.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

pintsofguinness

Yous are shocking insecure!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Shortso79

Saw it - thought it was crap 

Hardy

I went to the Opera House on my own last night. (Liam Clancy. Herself wasn't interested).

Down Gael

Quote from: nifan on April 20, 2008, 05:01:56 PM
I thought it was average enough. Definately not as good as i thought it was going to be from the trailer.

Seconded.

ONeill

Quote from: Minder on April 20, 2008, 09:45:35 PM
Me and a couple of mates used to go to the cinema because there was f**k all else to do, (i know we should have went joyriding and glue sniffing) one night one of the fellas could not go so my other mate said we were not going, i asked why and was told we would look like "a couple of f**king faggots"......And no it wasnt Brokeback Mountain we were going to see. I suppose he had a point but i was really looking forward to a bag of raspberry ruffles.

Brokeback's a great film though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wcK8GhPh-I
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

tyssam5

Saw this a while back, thought it was very good. I've seen a right few of McDonagh's plays as well and would be a big fan of those. His background came across in the film I thought, making it different from the usual.