Hail Gloroius St Patricks Athletic!

Started by T Fearon, April 16, 2008, 09:01:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donagh

I notice he's lost one of his fancy gutties. I assume he'll have to work overtime selling drugs around Bradbury Place to replace them. 

AZOffaly

If he attacked the steward, the steward must be some hard chaw himself :D Or maybe that young garda from Kerry (probably) behind him gave him a couple of digs :D

Donagh

Quote from: SammyG on April 16, 2008, 12:08:16 PM
Quote from: Donagh on April 16, 2008, 12:04:08 PM
Fair play to the steward though, especially in light the Linfield supporters cutting the throat of the lad outside Cosgroves the other week. They might easily have turned their 'hatchets and hammers' on him, or may even do so now his picture is all over the papers.

Donagh uses serious incident to peddle sectarian bullshit, what a surprise.

What's your problem now? Sectarian? Were did I mention religion? Linfield scum cut the throat of a man in Belfast and get away with it. Linfield scum start a row in Dublin and get hammered for it. Seems to me the only problem we have is an incompetent police force and people like you who are afraid to acknowledge the problems with soccer in the north. 

red hander

Quote from: SammyG on April 16, 2008, 12:06:28 PM
Quote from: Jim_Murphy_74 on April 16, 2008, 11:58:29 AMJesus wept! For a lad who has no time for Linfield you get very defensive about anything untoward.
Not defensive at all, just pissed off with the usual shite being spouted as fact. The problem is that this then becomes accepted and is repeated over and over. FFS redhander is still spouting nonsense about the previous trouble , long after it's been shown that Linfield and Cliftonville supporters weren't involved.

Sammy, I was simply pointing out that the report you quoted from the Telegraph was considerably different than the report from the News Letter, a paper with a clear pro-loyalist agenda.  I dispute your claim that those involved in the Cosgrave's incident were not linked to Linfield ... they clearly were, despite what the lying bastards of the PSNI say.  The Linfield chairman spouted the same shite after the Cosgrave's incident and went on to turn the focus on the those who reported the incident in Sunday World and Sunday Life, reverting to the old Linfield type of shooting the messenger in the hope this will lessen the impact of the message

thejuice

Quote from: SammyG on April 16, 2008, 12:08:16 PMAccording to the Garda report, there was only one arrest (presumably this dickhead) for 'slight public order offences' but sure don't let the facts get in the way of a good story.

its not like the Irish Indo to blow a storey out of porportion................as gun-toting Liffey Gaels GAA super-star and hero to millions Trevor Brunton would know.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

SammyG

Quote from: red hander on April 16, 2008, 12:13:46 PM
Quote from: SammyG on April 16, 2008, 12:06:28 PM
I dispute your claim that those involved in the Cosgrave's incident were not linked to Linfield ... they clearly were, despite what the lying bastards of the PSNI say.  

Aye your right, all the CCTV pictures were doctored, so that the PSNI could make up a story.

red hander

Wouldn't be the first time they've doctored evidence

AZOffaly

Has anyone been arrested for that attack?

Donagh

Despite them being a bunch of incompetent cnuts, the PSNI have not denied Linfield supporters cut the throat of the man outside Cosgroves, no matter how many lies Sammy seems to want to spin in defense of loyalist neo-Nazis.

SammyG

Quote from: Donagh on April 16, 2008, 12:23:50 PM
Despite them being a bunch of incompetent cnuts, the PSNI have not denied Linfield supporters cut the throat of the man outside Cosgroves, no matter how many lies Sammy seems to want to spin in defense of loyalist neo-Nazis.
Complete bullshit. I have never defended any of the cnuts involed in this attack and hope they are put away for a very long time. My problem is with people lying and trying to connect the attack to the Linfield/Cliftonville match, long after it's been shown to be bollix.

The Watcher Pat

Good on the Garda.....There are sc**bag's following every team....Just seems to me that Linfield seem to have more than most in their ranks...
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: SammyG on April 16, 2008, 12:35:35 PM
Quote from: Donagh on April 16, 2008, 12:23:50 PM
Complete bullshit. I have never defended any of the cnuts involed in this attack and hope they are put away for a very long time. My problem is with people lying and trying to connect the attack to the Linfield/Cliftonville match, long after it's been shown to be bollix.

Do you honsestly believe the tramps involved in the incident outside Cosgrove's went and bought Linfield scarves & shirts before they went round to this bar, in some attempt to get Linfield a bad reputation>? Jesus!  :-\

SammyG

Quote from: Goats Do Shave on April 16, 2008, 12:44:46 PMDo you honsestly believe the tramps involved in the incident outside Cosgrove's went and bought Linfield scarves & shirts before they went round to this bar, in some attempt to get Linfield a bad reputation>? Jesus!  :-\
Oh FFS this is getting silly now. The cnuts were all wearing black Stone Island, they did not have any football 'colours' (from Linfield or anybody else).

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: SammyG on April 16, 2008, 12:46:49 PM
Quote from: Goats Do Shave on April 16, 2008, 12:44:46 PMDo you honsestly believe the tramps involved in the incident outside Cosgrove's went and bought Linfield scarves & shirts before they went round to this bar, in some attempt to get Linfield a bad reputation>? Jesus!  :-\
Oh FFS this is getting silly now. The cnuts were all wearing black Stone Island, they did not have any football 'colours' (from Linfield or anybody else).

So eye witness accounts were lying? - Why chose Linfield... why not Rangers?

You seem fairly confident about the facts! - Where you there? Or are you a member of the local Constabulary?

T Fearon

Apparently all this took place in front of the great Marco Tardelli who was seated in the stand at Richmond last night, eyeing up Linfield's Paul Mc Areavey and Conor Downey as potential squad members for the forthcoming friendly with Serbia. >:(

By the way I have acquired an Italia 82 retro jersey with Tardelli's name and number printed on the back which I intend to wear at Croke Park for the friendly game with Serbia on May 24th