Tyrone v Down Ulster Championship First Round 8th June 2008

Started by To whom it may concern, April 14, 2008, 12:39:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Yes I Would

omagh_gael

Tyrone Dreamer

Tyrone 1-15 Down 1-14. Cavanagh to score the winner with a free in injury time. Its nearly impossible to predict what way Tyrone will actually line out. I hope if Cavanagh goes to midfield that we're not left with Hub at full forward, if Hub plays it should be midfield or nowhere. Maybe Tommy McGuigan will play full forward but I wouldnt be totally convinced. He can hit a score though. Would be great to see Brian McGuigan play well. Down's confidence will be up and I think a good start is very important for us.

DownFanatic

If McComiskey doesnt start tomorrow night (which I dont think he will), the Down management may cost us the game. With him in from the start, I do firmly believe that we can win this by 3 or 4.

gerry

God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

anportmorforjfc

Quote from: ziggysego on June 13, 2008, 11:28:08 PM
Down 2-14
Tyrone 3-12

9 goals in two games ( down 5, tyrone 4) suggests 2 very bad defences

Dubh driocht

Down 2-10 Tyrone 2-08
Jackie Lynch and Conor Gormley to get red cards.
John Clarke to be Down top scorer.
Mc Comiskey to get 1-1 in last 10
DJ to give inspirational speech at half-time by videolink
DJ #2 to play the Magners song at the end as we all applaud the team and go forth into the city with smiles the size of Slieve Donard

Mourne Rover

Dubh driocht has plainly been on the Magners - with our new-look defence, and a forward line which can do without McComiskey, how will Tyrone get within two points of us ?

imdagaffer

An Dun 2-11
Tyrone 0-14

Benny to have a stormer & McComiskey to finisg with a tally of 0-4 after coming on approx 10 mins into 2nd half.......

Fear ón Srath Bán

Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...