Connacht fan critical after Belfast attack

Started by GaillimhIarthair, April 14, 2008, 12:21:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magpie seanie

Heard similar positive reports and even though it might be a slow process it seems Paul will make a full recovery. Thank God for that.

Rossfan

From Stolensheep today -
"And we're back..... many thanks for you're kind words, .....
Anyway... I'm back, in full health and hugely lookin forward to playing Galway in the championship.

It's been a great few weeks for the primrose and blue, long may it continue, .."

Good to see Paul is recovering and knows what are the important things in life. :)
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

his holiness nb

Good to see he is back.
What happened him would put chills though you.
Ask me holy bollix

Dubh driocht

Great news.Have come across Paul's brother over the years and was ashamed that this happened in Belfast.If Down draw Roscommom in the back-door, he can be assured of a few pints.

Maroon Heaven

Quote from: Rossfan on April 23, 2008, 09:28:49 PM
I spotted this on "stolensheep" to which Paul used to contribute(posted yesterday) :-
"Spoke to some one who spoke to John, he said he was sitting up in the bed being fed on yoghurt, John also said "he's talking gibberish but that's normal so he must be ok"  "

Sounds good thank God.

John is Paul's brother -ex Ros Co player of distinction and was the Detective who was minder for Mary McAleese for a number of years. Those Shannon Gaels folks are clannish.

Good One. Good to hear he is doing well