Man test

Started by Dinny Breen, April 10, 2008, 02:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uladh

corn02

96%, but picked ALI cos did not know who some of the others were.

Tyrones own

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

youbetterbelieveit

Coming in with a decent score of 92%. Not too bad after reading some of the scores posted by some member of this board.

Aerlik

Quote from: corn02 on April 13, 2008, 12:47:17 AM
96%, but picked ALI cos did not know who some of the others were.

Aha, the test is flawed.  96% and you're as thick as two short planks.   I knew it.  I bloody well knew it.

And there is nothing wrong or effeminate with buying flowers for your home, especially when the florists is just around the corner and the daughter is a cuteeeee. ;)
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

Puckoon

Quote from: hardstation on April 13, 2008, 03:04:03 AM
I went for Einstein.

Quote from: Aerlik on April 13, 2008, 02:59:29 AM
and the daughter is a cuteeeee. ;)

That's exactly why you got a low score. A real man would say, "I'd ride the fcuk out of the daughter."

You should have went for Freud. Thats pretty sick.

brokencrossbar1

QuoteGood man Aerlik, anyone who got over 80 is deluding themselves. 

Boots, I answered it honestly and got 95%.  I am not deluding myself. I never bought flowers for myself.  I have bought flowers to say sorry, to tell her I love her, whenever the juniors were born, on her birthday etc etc, but never just for myself or even the house.  I have been in the odd fight, Einstein would be a bigger hero.  I did it a second time with Ali and got the same score.  i wonder aht it would be with Churchill :P  Long hair rather than short hair evey tie, unless it is Halle Berry ;D  On top, from behind doesn't really matter, but I do prefer on top.

deiseach

62%. Nothing I didn't know already

Fíor Gael

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Maximus Marillius on April 14, 2008, 10:48:34 AM
no surprise there LB...I got 78% :D
nope its not really is it.
However 78% is a tad high for someone who is in touch with his feminine side (though you normally shell out fistfuls of fivers for that 'touch') 
;)    :D

Dinny Breen

Can someone clarify who the 6 heros are?
#newbridgeornowhere

Louth Exile

Quote from: Dinny Breen on April 14, 2008, 11:46:29 AM
Can someone clarify who the 6 heros are?

From memory, Gandhi, Ali, Churchill, John Lennon, Einstein and I can't remember who the sixth was  ???
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

Dinny Breen

John lennon, that's who I was looking for, Freud is the other one I think...Cheers
#newbridgeornowhere