Armagh v Tyrone on youtube

Started by ONeill, December 14, 2006, 07:53:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

There's a beauty to this coverage - seems to make the pitch look much smaller. Great to have the commentary too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=im2MDmOzj5M&mode=related&search=
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

rrhf

Didnt notice this as the time - this is of interest to many Tyrone fans so I have brought it back..

Fear ón Srath Bán

AIF 2003 - great stuff (although an Armagh one or two might beg to differ  ;)).
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

ziggysego

Brought back some fantastic memories and a wee tear to my eye.
Testing Accessibility

bennydorano

Is there any footage of Brian White getting a brown envelope?

T Fearon

No doubt Armagh were robbed in 2003.As Joe Kernan said in his book if Armagh had 15 men for the full 70 minutes they'd have pulled this one out of the fire in the closing stages as they did in so many other games during this period.

balladmaker

The tide was just turning in Armagh's favour when the D. Marsden sending off occurred, win some loose some, remember it was hard to take at the time.

T Fearon

Yes,and we failed to press home the advantage in the 2005 semi final as well,and that's not even mentioning the soft winning free that was awarded to Tyrone at the end by Russell as payback for 95.

BennyHarp

Quote from: T Fearon on February 23, 2013, 11:30:50 PM
Yes,and we failed to press home the advantage in the 2005 semi final as well,and that's not even mentioning the soft winning free that was awarded to Tyrone at the end by Russell as payback for 95.

That's what it boils down to.
That was never a square ball!!

All of a Sludden

Quote from: ziggysego on February 23, 2013, 07:47:09 PM
Brought back some fantastic memories and a wee tear to my eye.

You on the onions again?  :D
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

ONeill

Hard to believe that Armagh team only won 1 All-Ireland given the amount of Ulsters they won from '99.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

omagh_gael

Quote from: ONeill on February 23, 2013, 11:39:32 PM
Hard to believe that Armagh team only won 1 All-Ireland given the amount of Ulsters they won from '99.

Hard work and excellent conditioning can only get you so far. They never had that little bit of extra quality/individual brilliance to make them a team that history would have judged as great.

BennyCake

Quote from: omagh_gael on February 24, 2013, 12:13:03 AM
Quote from: ONeill on February 23, 2013, 11:39:32 PM

Hard work and excellent conditioning can only get you so far. They never had that little bit of extra quality/individual brilliance to make them a team that history would have judged as great.

Your words are a bit disrespectful. There was only the kick of a ball between the sides in the 2003 final. Had Marsden not been incorrectly sent off, it could have been different a different story, and maybe Tyrone would still be seeking their first AI. A fine line.

under the bar

QuoteYes,and we failed to press home the advantage in the 2005 semi final as well,and that's not even mentioning the soft winning free that was awarded to Tyrone at the end by Russell as payback for 95.

Ach Tony,  you can't go blaming Ciaran McKeever or Paddy Russell for Armagh's lack of success!

Armagh = good team.  Tyrone = great team. There's the key reason for Armagh's demise since 2002.   ;)

stew

Quote from: bennydorano on February 23, 2013, 09:07:45 PM
Is there any footage of Brian White getting a brown envelope?

Was thinking the same thing myself benny, that game was rigged!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.