GAA must 'reach out' to unionism

Started by Maguire01, April 01, 2008, 05:16:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SammyG

Quote from: lynchbhoy on April 22, 2008, 10:13:55 AM
Quote from: SammyG on April 22, 2008, 10:12:34 AM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on April 22, 2008, 09:52:44 AM
Quotethe only ones that get 'remembered' are sectarian murderers.

just tell me sammy which grounds are named after "sectarian killers" ?
evidence please- or are you peddling your lies again!
See the list in my previous post.

no please point them out as there are none named in any of the 'list ' previously provided

You're obviously having trouble reading, so I'll quote the post again

QuoteI would have a major problem with them playing for the Gerard and Martin Harte Cup, or at the Kevin Lynch Ground, or in the Bobby Sands Memorial tournament, or the Cumann na Fuiseoige team.

lynchbhoy

Quote from: SammyG on April 22, 2008, 10:19:14 AM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on April 22, 2008, 10:13:55 AM
Quote from: SammyG on April 22, 2008, 10:12:34 AM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on April 22, 2008, 09:52:44 AM
Quotethe only ones that get 'remembered' are sectarian murderers.

See the list in my previous post.

no please point them out as there are none named in any of the 'list ' previously provided

You're obviously having trouble reading, so I'll quote the post again

QuoteI would have a major problem with them playing for the Gerard and Martin Harte Cup, or at the Kevin Lynch Ground, or in the Bobby Sands Memorial tournament, or the Cumann na Fuiseoige team.
I can only see one ground mentioned there
am I not seeing part of your post?

feel free to apologise at any stage!

SammyG

Quote from: lynchbhoy on April 22, 2008, 10:21:21 AMI can only see one ground mentioned there

It might be an idea to read my posts before you reply to them, I never mentioned grounds I said 'clubs and trophies'.

Feel free to apologise at any stage.  ::)

lynchbhoy

Quote from: SammyG on April 22, 2008, 10:25:29 AM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on April 22, 2008, 10:21:21 AMI can only see one ground mentioned there

It might be an idea to read my posts before you reply to them, I never mentioned grounds I said 'clubs and trophies'.

Feel free to apologise at any stage.  ::)

I think its yourself that needs to learn how to read
if you look at the question you evaded a couple of times then answered by the last post with your very squirming
'I never mentioned grounds I said 'clubs and trophies'.'

you are trying to backpeddle as per unionistly usual
look at what you said earlier - which demonstrates you were not merely talking about clubs and tropies:

[/quote]
Quote from: winsamsoon on April 21, 2008, 03:21:37 PM
Again this wasn't done for any hidden reason only to remember and respect the the time these people put into the GAA.
to be answered by you with:
Absolute nonsense, there are thousands of people who put time and effort into the GAA but strangely the only ones that get 'remembered' are sectarian murderers.
[/quote]

so you see that you were lampooning EVERYTHING here...in spite of earlier mentioning clubs and trophies

but as the question I asked you was :
Quote from: lynchbhoy on Today at 10:13:55 AM

well you are either very stupid and cannot read, or you are using the usual unionist/loyalist trick of 'implying' that GAA grounds were named after murderers  - which Kevin Lynch was most def not, so unless you have proof of any ground that is, I'd keep your bigoted mouth and keyboard shut and talk about something you actually know about or can discuss - rather thanpeddling lies and mistruths.

there you go maguire01 - this guy has proved what we were saying all along. Folks like this just LOOK to be offended.

and not an iota of decency , no apology or acknowledgement when wrong, just indignant b.s. ::)

Zapatista

Quote from: SammyG on April 22, 2008, 09:13:29 AM
Quote from: Zapatista on April 22, 2008, 08:25:04 AM
If we introduce an EU wide passport as we did with the currency will that mean I am no longer an Irish person?
No it would mean you were no longer an Irish citizen, you'd be a European Citizen but you'd still be an Irish person.

Really ::) ::) ::)

SammyG

Quote from: Zapatista on April 22, 2008, 11:02:05 AM
If we introduce an EU wide passport as we did with the currency will that mean I am no longer an Irish person?
No it would mean you were no longer an Irish citizen, you'd be a European Citizen but you'd still be an Irish person.

Yes really.  Why what else would it mean?

lynchbhoy

s t i l l      w a i t i n g . . . . . .

(typed slowly and used extra spaces in case it is just inability to read and not just a case of been caught lying through his teeth and not being able to show any example to back up the lie again) ::)

SammyG

Quote from: lynchbhoy on April 22, 2008, 01:07:18 PM

(typed slowly and used extra spaces in case it is just inability to read and not just a case of been caught lying through his teeth and not being able to show any example to back up the lie again) ::)
Still waiting for what? I answered your question.

his holiness nb

Lads, if you are waiting for an apology or retraction from Sammy you will be waiting a long while.
He is a proven liar on here and has been caught out on numerous occasions but never once held his hands up and admitted it when "outed".

I wouldnt waste to much time on him, he deliberatly stalls and tries to muddy the water purely to wind people up. Its his pathetic little way of winding up people here so his tiny little army of owc followers can whoop and holler and tell each other how lord Sammy is sticking it to the GAA.

And he is a grumpy bollix too  ;)

Ask me holy bollix

SammyG

Quote from: his holiness nb on April 22, 2008, 01:28:23 PM
Lads, if you are waiting for an apology or retraction from Sammy you will be waiting a long while.
He is a proven liar on here and has been caught out on numerous occasions but never once held his hands up and admitted it when "outed".
Lynchbhoy asked me a question and I answered him. No lies, no stalling, just a straight answer. But sure don't let the facts get in the way.
Quote from: his holiness nb on April 22, 2008, 01:28:23 PMAnd he is a grumpy bollix too  ;)

That one is true.

Zapatista

Quote from: SammyG on April 22, 2008, 12:52:02 PM
Quote from: Zapatista on April 22, 2008, 11:02:05 AM

Yes really.  Why what else would it mean?

If I have no passport at all does that mean I am a non national or non citizen?

Someone take that spade of Sammy please.

Sorry for ignoreing you HH ;D

his holiness nb

Ask me holy bollix

orangeman

Quote from: his holiness nb on April 22, 2008, 01:28:23 PM

I wouldnt waste to much time on him, he deliberatly stalls and tries to muddy the water purely to wind people up. Its his pathetic little way of winding up people here so his tiny little army of owc followers can whoop and holler and tell each other how lord Sammy is sticking it to the GAA.

And he is a grumpy bollix too  ;)

Is it Ian Junior in disguise ??  ;) ;) :D :D ;D ;D ;D

lynchbhoy

Quote from: SammyG on April 22, 2008, 01:22:41 PM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on April 22, 2008, 01:07:18 PM

Still waiting for what? I answered your question.
nope you didnt

the question was
Quote from: lynchbhoy on Today at 10:13:55 AM

you say you didnt mean the 'grounds' but your comment :
"Absolute nonsense, there are thousands of people who put time and effort into the GAA but strangely the only ones that get 'remembered' are sectarian murderers"

brings every name into the equation - clubs, cups and grounds.

But are you now telling us that - no, you do not mean 'grounds named after people'  when you are quoting 'sectarian murderers' ?

winsamsoon

Sammy a piece of paper is not the be all or end of for a nationality. In fact it is pretty insignificant. Go and look up the meaning of nationality, i would doubt you will find the issue of a passport at the forefront.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.