Hoganstand Message Board Changes

Started by ziggysego, March 28, 2008, 10:49:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyroneboi

seen your modified name ziggy on the hoganstand there. It must be some joker of here that has stolen your original name.

orangeman

Quote from: tyroneboi on March 31, 2008, 04:42:00 PM
seen your modified name ziggy on the hoganstand there. It must be some joker of here that has stolen your original name.

Sue him Ziggy !

ziggysego

I have complaint to the hoganstand.com

They are just going to monitor his activities.
Testing Accessibility

theskull1

Quote from: tyroneboi on March 31, 2008, 04:42:00 PM

Some tool used a modified version of mine to post a comment on the Antrim website. Would love to understand what his motives were, cause what he posted wasn't that contentious. That admin boy is hard to talk to  ::)
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Maguire01

It's pointless when posts still have to be approved (and yet they still process the crap!).  Posts are going to sit there all night and then the admin will approve a run of them in the morning and the thread will make as little sense as posts to the old Board with no order to replies.  It's also a horrible layout - the writing is far too small for a start.
I've registered, but i can't see myself using it any more than i did with the old Board.

Puckoon

Why when everyone gives out about the "hoganstand" posting on this board - is everyone heading back over there? It was, and will continue to be an amazingly badly moderated childrens playground. Has liam from walkinstown ever posted on this board?

ziggysego

My only concern is Puckoon, is that someone is acting the eejit under my alias.
Testing Accessibility

Jinxy

Quote from: Puckoon on March 31, 2008, 06:36:31 PM
Why when everyone gives out about the "hoganstand" posting on this board - is everyone heading back over there? It was, and will continue to be an amazingly badly moderated childrens playground. Has liam from walkinstown ever posted on this board?

Yeah, I think he's GNevin. ;)
If you were any use you'd be playing.

stevecw

Same here, some idiot took the name ive been using there for ages. While i agree with what they are doing with the site, its annoying to have some fool come in and post crap under your name just cos he was at home on PC sat while i was at our minor hurling game! Ah well, just have to re-invent myself!

downredblack

Quote from: The Claw on March 31, 2008, 04:32:55 PM
Quote from: hardstation on March 31, 2008, 12:49:55 PM
Quote from: downredblack on March 31, 2008, 12:36:28 PM
I can get into the main message board but when I try to access the Down "have your say " page I am getting a website error warning . Anyone else getting this ?
Happens for Antrim too.
Don't click the 'have your say', click 'Message Board' on the top right hand side of the page.One thing that is annoying me already about it is the size of the text, its feckin tiny!

Have her sussed now , thks Claw .

Gnevin

Quote from: Jinxy on March 31, 2008, 07:51:17 PM
Quote from: Puckoon on March 31, 2008, 06:36:31 PM

Yeah, I think he's GNevin. ;)
Would ya feck off. Walkinstown is a kip , ya can't beat the Nevin  ;D
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Maguire01

Just had a peek on the Monaghan message board and out of 7 topics, one is the site's admin introduction and 5 are spam about joining clubs in Galway, New York, London and Glasgow.  What's the point?

thejuice

Tried to register with Hoganstand but they never sent me an activation e-mail, anyone else get this problem?
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

donelli

Quote from: thejuice on April 07, 2008, 12:18:10 PM
Tried to register with Hoganstand but they never sent me an activation e-mail, anyone else get this problem?

found the same problem.
asked for an activation email again. will see. no too bothered either way anyway since i found this website  ;D

ziggysego

WTF is going on with Hoganstand now?

I popped over to post the Tyrone ACL Division 1 fixtures and got this message:

The forum is only open for posting between 8am and 10pm daily (Irish Time)
Testing Accessibility