the Apprentice

Started by the Deel Rover, March 27, 2008, 11:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A Quinn Martin Production

They're all twats, but it's good TV!!
Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties

Longshanks

Flicked between Rangers and the Apprentice lastnight, funny on both channels ;D ;D
Gotta say I hate that wee p***k Michael, has to be fired sooner or later and recently found out he was a gigilo or something!?!? flip me and now he's trying to get a job in Alan Sugars business?
Can only see the winner being between your posh lad who I have grown to have like and your Northern doll Clare.

Aaron Boone

The very dapper Raef was fired.

Yes I Would

He was a right ponce!!
Claire lookin like a potential winner!! Reckon shed be a rite little rattler under the sheets!!!!

Tony Baloney

This is on tonight instead of tomorrow due to Engerland v USA.

Feckitt

Surely it's time for 'nice little jewish boy' Michael to get the road!

haranguerer

Its time for him to get put down, never mind the road. What a little fu*ker.

Yes I Would

Michael got the road tonight. Dont know how he lasted so long.
In fact they really are quite a thick bunch this year.

TacadoirArdMhacha

QuoteMichael got the road tonight. Dont know how he lasted so long.
In fact they really are quite a thick bunch this year.

Shockin poor. Think it's between Alex and Claire at this stage.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

the Deel Rover

Did ye see it last night wouldn't like any of them boyos to inteview me .
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

lynchbhoy

Quote from: the Deel Rover on June 05, 2008, 10:11:19 AM
Did ye see it last night wouldn't like any of them boyos to inteview me .
saw it.
the wife was laughing her head off at it.
While the interviewers seemed bad , once the obteuse questions had been deflected, they were not that hard - argumentative though ! trying to get the candidates to snap in anger.
The only really hard question was the old sales trick of 'sell me that pen' - usually a confidence killer. Yer man did well imo. Still way too inexp.

If anything the interviews demonstrated how inexperienced and sheltered these candidates actually are.

claire will prob win it, but I think she is too blinkered and rigid to be any use really.
the rest are eager as well but none are what would be an actual 'apprentice' to alan sugar....a team leader in one of his departments yeah maybe!

thought karen brady was a little economical with the truth when she gushed about her running the football lcub at 20 or whatever it was...from recollection it was a pr stund and prob more to do with the fact that the chairman fancied his chances at getting her into the sack than due to what she had to offer in the boardroom.

the girl that was fired last night was prob the best of the last 5, but you couldnt hire her as she was a looney and all employees would walk due to her inability to get on with people.  I feel much the same about claire though!

Tony Baloney

Alex (who's only 24 by the way) seemed really defensive and definitely doesn't take criticism well. If he wants to make it in a big organisation he's going to have to learn to take certain things on the chin and just get on with it. Whatever way they edited the show though probably made him look worse than he was as most of the interviewers rated him as a possible Apprentice.

The way the final is set up the losing team get fired so if Claire and Lee lose the task she's out. I reckon they've split up Alex and Claire for next week cos he'd be happy with either of them.

INDIANA

don't want to ruin it for people, but the final 2 usually always worked with sugar for 6 months before he made his decision. the idea that it was based solely on the last task was bullshit and simply for tv purposes. i believe in this case all 4 worked for sugar for a number of months in various capacities before he made his decision. so the final task isn't a definitive, just a very small part of it. judging by the quality of candiatates they probably took the bins out every thursday. i wouldn't give any a job licking stamps.

ludermor

Did anyone catch the date of the letter from the college? Im nearly sure it was around november?

Tony Baloney

Am I the only one watched this last night?!  :o