the Apprentice

Started by the Deel Rover, March 27, 2008, 11:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the Deel Rover

Just wondering did any of ye see the show last night, christ where did they get that lot out off is was like a fecking comedy.
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Drumanee 1

did you see the cut of some of them? but that arrogant tool who scrapped through  annoys me just looking at him,my god whats the story with the hair

lynchbhoy

the wife is a huge fan of this, I watched the first 5 mins and cringed so much I had to get up and leave the room.
However I did get a full update of the theatrics and what happened later on, as she found it so funny she had to tell me. :o

the Deel Rover

thats exactly it lynchboy it was fecking comical i just had to watch it it was like carcrash tv
Crossmolina Deel Rovers

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Drumanee 1 on March 27, 2008, 11:37:55 AM
did you see the cut of some of them? but that arrogant tool who scrapped through  annoys me just looking at him,my god whats the story with the hair

Feck my wife hated thon bollix.

I'd say a lot of it is edited too, to paint them in the worst light.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Uladh

Well there you go now. i didn't know that there were sensible people who watched that tripe, so every day's a school day

tyroneboi

I think The Apprentice is a great show and was a decent start to the series last night. The show with Adrian Chiles on BBC2 after it is excellent as well.

johnneycool

Quote from: tyroneboi on March 27, 2008, 01:28:38 PM
I think The Apprentice is a great show and was a decent start to the series last night. The show with Adrian Chiles on BBC2 after it is excellent as well.

Take it for what it is, a bunch of jumped up wannabe's making fools of themselves for our entertainment and Alan Sugar cutting the piss out of them whilst massaging his ego at the same time. Light entertainment at its best. Adrain Chiles wit is lost on most of those self deluded fools but wit isn't taught in Kings College as far as I'm aware.

Thon lad that got the boot last night was just the sterotypical toff who for an 'outstanding' barrister had no balls on him (well not his own anyway) and couldn't articulate a decent defence of himself let alone anyone in court. I'd say he's fucked up any career as a barrister he might of had. If I needed a barrister I sure as f**k wouldn't be paying for that limp wristed bag of piss to represent me.

The asian Jimmy Carr lookalike will be some laugh with his huge vocabulary he just has to use at any given point in time. I'd say Sugar will enjoy pulling the piss out of him.

Reality TV in its best form IMO

Moose

Yeah it looks good so far, really packed it with toffs, thought the main leader should have gone last night, didn't organise the task properly at all. Hopefully they'll keep the "Jimmy Carr lookalike"(he's clearly wearing make up as well) in far a good while more. He came out with some cracking lines "one talks to both paupers and princes"

unforgiven

not much female totty unfortunately

the Deel Rover

Crossmolina Deel Rovers

Onion Bag

Quote from: the Deel Rover on March 27, 2008, 04:11:49 PM
Quote from: unforgiven on March 27, 2008, 03:51:36 PM

Yes very poor

There was one think she had an irish accent, She would do the job after a few pints
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

johnneycool

Quote from: Onion Bag on March 27, 2008, 04:45:06 PM
Quote from: the Deel Rover on March 27, 2008, 04:11:49 PM
Quote from: unforgiven on March 27, 2008, 03:51:36 PM

Yes very poor

There was one think she had an irish accent, She would do the job after a few pints

Is that the one who said she's the best sales manager in Europe?  ;D ;D

you gotta loves these poor wee dotes, when their careers teacher told them they'd be the ones running the country in a few years time they actually believed it. Most farmers or builders I know would have them bought and sold by now.

TacadoirArdMhacha

Don't think its fair to slag off thon Raef fella - after all he'll speak to "prince or pauper"!

Must do shockin harm to some of their careers alright.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

GaryColemansLeftPeg

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on March 27, 2008, 06:09:41 PM
Don't think its fair to slag off thon Raef fella - after all he'll speak to "prince or pauper"!

Must do shockin harm to some of their careers alright.

The lad last night would hardly inspire confidence in the legal profession.  Thinking of a career change TAM?