Crisps

Started by T O Hare, March 20, 2008, 04:01:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Our Nail Loney

You're a greedy **** Hitzelsperger!

Wouldn't catch Our Nail filling himself with that sorta junk!!

ONeill

Salt and Shake.
Keep the sachets. Collect about 200. Hey presto. Enough salt to feed the family for three months.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Our Nail Loney

Salt and Shake were rotten!!

Why anyone would buy ready salted crisps amazes me, seriously.

Always left in our house. Last resorts!

rosnarun

IK presume your all from the north coz down south Crips mean tatyo cheese and onion(catholic variety) there is no other brand
roll on easter Sunday
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

Our Nail Loney

Theres a polak working with me now, and he used to work in the tayto factory.

He says he wouldn't touch tayto crisps after working there, showed me a picture of the water they wash the spuds in,  was bogging and he said it didnt get chnged for weeks. Same as the oil they make the crisps in.

Also had a picture of a couple of the spuds used to make the crisps, they were rotten to the core. Apparently the wee brown bits on the crisps are the rotten bit of the spud, i just used to think they had over cooked them!

Put me off my bag of pickled onion anyway the ****!

Bogball XV

Quote from: rosnarun on March 20, 2008, 08:16:47 PM
IK presume your all from the north coz down south Crips mean tatyo cheese and onion(catholic variety) there is no other brand
roll on easter Sunday
King are actually way better than tayto imo, don't know if it was always so, but certainly in recent times.

AZOffaly

If any thread is to get Turk posting, this is it. I believe he is a great afficianado of the famous bacon bites.

Puckoon

Tayto spring onion
Tudor pickled onion
Pickled onion monster munch
walkers cheese and onion
Brannigans beef and mustard

And thats just what Id like for lunch.

Doogie Browser

Barry McGuigan Nettle Crisps, failing that Hunky Dory's Buffalo do it for me.

rosnarun

QuoteHe says he wouldn't touch tayto crisps after working there, showed me a picture of the water they wash the spuds in,  was bogging and he said it didnt get chnged for weeks. Same as the oil they make the crisps in.

must try that i can never get home made ones to taste good and whatever they do it works .but thats the way. I mean whoever though of rolling a cigar in a 12 year old virgins thighs must have been genius.
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

Drumanee 1

Quote from: Yer Ma on March 20, 2008, 04:21:58 PM
Must do, I'm a bit of a crisp addict.

Walkers Pickled Onion is the current fave, though nothing will beat the old Tudor Pickled Onion.

y aye lad,hard to beat a canny bag of tudor

ziggysego

Quote from: Square Ball on March 20, 2008, 04:05:50 PM
McCoys flame grilled are the boys for me

In complete agreement. Best crisps ever.

The Pickled Onion Monster Munch are hard to beat too.
Testing Accessibility

his holiness nb

McCoys Flame grilled, branigans roast beef and mustard, walkers pickled onion, walkers roast chicken. All classics.

Hunky dorys very overrated, very greasy imo.

Do scampi fries count as crisps?

I got the "cheese moments" up north a few times years ago, pure fantastic.
Cant get them down here at all, but their picture is still on the card they hang the scampi fries and bacon fries on, quite annoying!

Oh and them new low fat tayto "velvet" things are quite nice should you be cutting down.

Ask me holy bollix

tbrick18

The old Tudor Specials were the best ever but cant ever get them now....sour cream and chives, Gammon and Pinable, Roast Beef an Pickle....the best ever...

Of the current bunch Thai Sweet Chilli and Cheese and Caramlise Red Onion sensations....aawwwww

DirtyDozen12

Does anyone actually like ready salted crisps??  If you buy 12 multi-pack for the house you can be sure there will be about 3 bags of ready salted remaining after the 1st month of purchase  :D
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!