Flight ID

Started by nrico2006, March 18, 2008, 12:39:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrico2006

Has anyone flew with Ryanair from Northern Ireland to England recently?  I am flying from Derry to Bristol and was wondering if a driving license was sufficient ID.  There is conflicting information on their website and they don't like to be contacted. 

Thanks.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

passedit

if you check in online you need to bring your passport. Check in at the airport and driving licence is enough. Cheaper to check in online though
Don't Panic

Tony Baloney

They're already working on the statue of nrico as the first person from Strabane to go on a plane...

Minder

Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 18, 2008, 01:01:37 PM
They're already working on the statue of nrico as the first person from Strabane to go on a plane...

There would be a bit of bronze involved in the making of it if it was a lifesize statue......
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Norf Tyrone

Licence was fine for me last month heading to London from Derry.

I noticed the conflict on the online thing as well nrico, and phoned them up. They stated a licence was grand, ut I still wouldn't trust the whores...
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

nrico2006

Thanks Norf and passedit. 

Norf, did you go over to the Carling Cup Final then?  You's will be looking for revenge tonight then!
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Norf Tyrone

No mate.

Went to the truely awful game v the Scousers in the league. The nil each one. Worst game I have ever seen.

Hopefully revenge is high on the agenda tonight. The last time we went in with a 'revenge' motivation v Spurs we won 4-0 so hopefully....

BTW.....I think my brother has you on his bebo??
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

nrico2006

Hopefully Spurs can do United a favour tonight, crucial week for the big 3 with tonights games and Super Sunday. 

Aye, on D's bebo.