The Peak Oil Myth

Started by Seamus, March 15, 2008, 04:28:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seamus

The is more oil in Alaska than in Saudi Arabia yet not one drop of gasoline from those fields reaches American pumps. One billion cubic feet of natural gas is pumped back into the ground every 24 hours from those same fields never to reach the American consumer. There are 1.4 trillion barrels of crude oil reserves in the world. Crude oil was $12 a barrel when George W Bush became President, today its $110 a barrel and climbing. Massive oil fields have been found in The Gulf of Mexico, off Brazil and Russia and dare I say it, Afghanistan. One of the reasons to invade Iraq was to close down the oil fields which duly happened. Since the war alone crude oil has risen $90 a barrel. Here Lindsey Williams dispels the myth of Peak Oil for once and for all.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=43404B2C6424AE4E

"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

lynchbhoy

so its another yankee ploy
bleed the arabs dry then bleed them dry again financially when the middle east runs out of oil !

the fcukers

J70

What are we supposed to do with this Seamus?

You keep coming up with this stuff involving brave mavericks blowing the whistle on what the evil feds and UN are conspiring to do to the people of the world, presumably in order to make money for some elites, and always involving the forced silencing or murder of various good decent people. There is always an enlightened brave minority who know the real story!

My problem is that there never is any proof, because it has always been covered up or repressed by some massive conspiracy. Whether its 9/11, this oil stuff, water-powered cars, holocaust denial, creationism/intelligent design, climate change, the endangered species act or whatever, there is never any burden of proof on the conspiracy theorist, because all he has to do is point to government or academic repression and control.

balladmaker

I'd say the fact that oil has risen from $12 to $110 in the space of 7 years is proof enough....something is f**ked up!

J70

Proof of what? That demand is increasing all the time across the planet?

Down Gael

Isnt it now time to trade oil in euros and not the US dollar.

Seamus

Quote from: Down Gael on March 15, 2008, 10:46:48 PM

Iran has registered an oil bourse on the island of Kish in order to sell oil in euros and other currencies. This is the main reason the US want to attack Iran, Iraq did the same before the invasion. Venezuela has backed a proposal to sell oil in euros instead of US dollars.

Going by J70's theory the discrepancy between supplies dropping and demand rising is 10 fold in six years. Allowing for the dollar losing half its value in that time frame lets say 5 fold. We are supposed to believe that? The price of oil is massively manipulated. Tell me why Alaskan oil has never hit the American market. There is enough oil there to supply the USA for the next 200 years, prove to me otherwise. 

The Federal Reserve stopped publishing M3 data earlier this year, now we are unable to track how much dollars they are printing from fresh air. Most people believe that The Federal Reserve is a branch of the US Government and that the dollar is backed by gold.  It's as federal as FedEx and the dollar is backed by nothing.

The SPP of North America was signed into law on March 23rd 2005 by Bush, Fox and Martin secretly without the consent of Congress and the American people, an act of treason. This is in fact The North American Union, a union between the USA, Mexico and Canada, the equivalent of the EU and the reason the borders are left wide open. If there were a treat of a terrorist attack from outside America the borders would be the first thing to be secured. Washington knows that the terrorist treat is from within. The US dollar is been brought down by design soon to be replace by the Amero Dollar which already is being printed in Denver (yet another conspiracy theory in the eyes of J70). It happened in Europe and now its happening in North America. Hitler tried to conquer the world by force, the EU have conquered Europe with subsidies and the stroke of a pen, like all other countries Ireland have lost its sovereignty, again the same is happening in North America today. Contrary to what has been said by some on the board, everything I say can be backed up with solid proof unlike the official 911 fairytale and the like which holds no water.

I'll finish up with a couple of quotes from Thomas Jefferson over 200 years ago which is more prevalent today with the advent of the television:

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated that the man who reads nothing but newspapers"

"Advertisements contain the only truths to be relied on in a newspaper".

The controlled media has a lot to answer for.
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

deiseach

Quote from: Seamus on March 16, 2008, 01:47:26 AM
Tell me why Alaskan oil has never hit the American market. There is enough oil there to supply the USA for the next 200 years, prove to me otherwise. 

I would have said the onus was on you to prove that there is enough oil in Alaska to supply the USA for the next 200 years. You can't prove a negative

Seamus

Quote from: deiseach on March 16, 2008, 01:52:43 AM
I would have said the onus was on you to prove that there is enough oil in Alaska to supply the USA for the next 200 years. You can't prove a negative

The likes of you deiseach does not have to prove anything, just follow blindly.

J70

Quote from: Seamus on March 16, 2008, 01:47:26 AM
Quote from: Down Gael on March 15, 2008, 10:46:48 PM

Iran has registered an oil bourse on the island of Kish in order to sell oil in euros and other currencies. This is the main reason the US want to attack Iran, Iraq did the same before the invasion. Venezuela has backed a proposal to sell oil in euros instead of US dollars.

Going by J70's theory the discrepancy between supplies dropping and demand rising is 100 fold in six years. Allowing for the dollar losing half its value in that time frame lets say 50 fold. We are supposed to believe that? The price of oil is massively manipulated. Tell me why Alaskan oil has never hit the American market. There is enough oil there to supply the USA for the next 200 years, prove to me otherwise. 

The Federal Reserve stopped publishing M3 data earlier this year, now we are unable to track how much dollars they are printing from fresh air. Most people believe that The Federal Reserve is a branch of the US Government and that the dollar is backed by gold.  It's as federal as FedEx and the dollar is backed by nothing.

The SPP of North America was signed into law on March 23rd 2005 by Bush, Fox and Martin secretly without the consent of Congress and the American people, an act of treason. This is in fact The North American Union, a union between the USA, Mexico and Canada, the equivalent of the EU and the reason the borders are left wide open. If there were a treat of a terrorist attack from outside America the borders would be the first thing to be secured. Washington knows that the terrorist treat is from within. The US dollar is been brought down by design soon to be replace by the Amero Dollar which already is been printed in Denver (yet another conspiracy theory in the eyes of J70). It happened in Europe and now its happening in North America. Hitler tried to conquer the world by force, the EU has conquered Europe with subsidies and the stroke of a pen, like all other countries Ireland have lost its sovereignty, again the same is happening in North America today. Contrary to what has been said by some on the board, everything I say can be backed up with solid proof unlike the official 911 fairytale and the like which holds no water.

I'll finish up with a couple of quotes from Thomas Jefferson over 200 years ago which is more prevalent today with the advent of the television:

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated that the man who reads nothing but newspapers"

"Advertisements contain the only truths to be relied on in a newspaper".

The controlled media has a lot to answer for.

Seriously, if you can back all of this up with proof, away you go. All I see is a series of non-sequiturs and wild speculation, but that may just reflect my own blissful ignorance.

bennydorano

OPEC should be forced to increase production(which they can be) and the price will drop immediately, but it's not in their interest to do so. 

The price of home heating oil is a joke, and the feckers round here are making up the prices as they go along.

nifan

Quote from: Seamus on March 16, 2008, 02:05:47 AM

Seamus - how do you select what to believe and what not to believe?
Do you just believe anything that comes from some brave rogue or is there some form of logic to it?

deiseach

Quote from: Seamus on March 16, 2008, 02:05:47 AM

I know those words, but that sentence makes no sense

the green man

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5547481422995115331

Click here, for conspiracy theories abound! Ignore the first 7 minutes, cause their rubbish. Oh and the first 35 if your highly religous.

Seamus

Quote from: nifan on March 16, 2008, 02:53:11 PM
Seamus - how do you select what to believe and what not to believe?
Do you just believe anything that comes from some brave rogue or is there some form of logic to it?

I question everything the government and controlled media tell us as at least 90% of the time its lies. We have to seek the truth elsewhere. Too many people have fallen for the conditioning propaganda that the likes of Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh spew out daily. Lou Dobbs, who knows all about SPP and the NAFTA Superhighway and Keith Olbermann are probably the only people worth listening to on mainstream media.  The following are some Keith Olbermann YouTube videos well worth watching:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arWJ358tZgU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN-eGOtBGbg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqxmPjB0WSs&NR=1