Started by drici, March 12, 2008, 11:19:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drici

stephenite

Haven't got the link anymore

Norf Tyrone

Just got this email....

QuoteHello Norf Tyrone,

We're emailing you because you are a member of GAA Discussion Board - gaaboard.com on ezboard and something exciting has happened today! GAA Discussion Board - gaaboard.com has it's own domain name now http://gaadiscussionboard.yuku.com!

You can login to GAA Discussion Board - gaaboard.com with your email address XXX@XXX.com and your ezboard password. Your ezboard username and password remain the same and are still available for you to use on the ezboard network.

In addition, we have added some new features:

Search: fast and accurate search that works
Free Image Hosting: 30MB of storage to host jpegs, gifts, bmps, pngs
Posts Don't Fall Off the 20th Page: unlimited storage of posts
Advanced Private Messaging: 4GB of storage for you, friends list, ignore list, mark as unread
Profiles With More Customization Options: (e.g. embed videos/music, choose from a list of ready-made designer skins, HTML blocks that you can edit any way you want, etc).
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

amallon

I got it too.  Duno how though it came to my work email even though my gmail is my primary mail account for GAAboard.
Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

stephenite

Shite layout compared to this one :'(

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

armaghniac

QuoteDuno how though it came to my work email even though my gmail is my primary mail account for GAAboard.

Oddly enough this happened to me too.
They know who I am!!
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Zapatista

I'm being exluded too :(

I can't log in and I can't create a new account as my user name already exists :(

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Got an invite to this through my e-mail!

Mods got any idea whats going on?
Tbc....

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Got an invite to this through my e-mail!

Mods got any idea whats going on?
Tbc....

Gaaboardmod3

Hi All,

I haven't heard anything about this, although I did get an email inviting me to access it alright. Given that GAABOARD hasn't posted any news about this, and he would if we were 'moving', I think what is likely to have happened is that the old board has been changed to this Yuku lark, and an automated email was fired out to everybody after the upgrade/change.

That's my best guess, and I would ignore the email for now, unless GAABOARD comes in and corrects me.

Cheers

Gnevin

looks like Yuku have taken over ezboard  and have  updated the old  (for the most part) inactive  board . This is still the primary board .
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Gaaboardmod3

Hi All,

I haven't heard anything about this, although I did get an email inviting me to access it alright. Given that GAABOARD hasn't posted any news about this, and he would if we were 'moving', I think what is likely to have happened is that the old board has been changed to this Yuku lark, and an automated email was fired out to everybody after the upgrade/change.

That's my best guess, and I would ignore the email for now, unless GAABOARD comes in and corrects me.

Cheers

Billys Boots

QuoteDuno how though it came to my work email even though my gmail is my primary mail account for GAAboard.

Same here Aidan, I've not registered my work email on any incarnation of GaaBoard.
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

thejuice

i only joined during the current gaaboard and got  no e-mail so i reckon its as  Mod 3 said
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016