Daniel Davey

Started by irunthev, December 14, 2006, 10:05:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DuffleKing

Is O'Neills reputation not built professionally as a sports scientist and as a physical trainer from a sporting perspective?

Not sure why that would make him highly rated as either a football coach or certainly a manager

heffo

Quote from: DuffleKing on July 20, 2016, 09:14:21 AM

Is O'Neills reputation not built professionally as a sports scientist and as a physical trainer from a sporting perspective?

Not sure why that would make him highly rated as either a football coach or certainly a manager

Did you see the list of who's who he has worked with? He also claimed he turned down 15 other jobs before accepting the Kildare job.

DuffleKing

Not quite sure what you're referring to sir

Dinny Breen

Not sure what Cian O'Neill or Kildare have to do a with professional performance nutritionist's role with the Dublin Seniors. Just more grunts as usual.
#newbridgeornowhere

kerryforsam16

and blamed the referee after both of them games

heffo

Quote from: Dinny Breen on July 20, 2016, 09:23:49 AM
Not sure what Cian O'Neill or Kildare have to do a with professional performance nutritionist's role with the Dublin Seniors. Just more grunts as usual.

You claim that having the best of the best involved with a team makes a huge difference - it didn't for Kildare v the giants of Clare & Westmeath

Dinny Breen

Quote from: heffo on July 20, 2016, 10:42:24 AM
Quote from: Dinny Breen on July 20, 2016, 09:23:49 AM

You claim that having the best of the best involved with a team makes a huge difference - it didn't for Kildare v the giants of Clare & Westmeath

I made no such claim. Still not sure what a performance nutritionist has to do with Kildare or CIan or even or victories over both Clare when it mattered and Westmeath in the league for that matter.
#newbridgeornowhere

Beffs

Quote from: kerryforsam16 on July 20, 2016, 12:50:18 AM
Is the nutrition coach for Dublin?

So now, you've gone & dug up a 10 year old thread. Seriously lad, do you have even a semblance of a life?  :o

irunthev

I saw the thread and thought someone had hacked my account. I haven't posted anything here in quite a while. Impressive that someone could find the thread...... I'd long forgotten even writing it.