Stormy weather

Started by muppet, March 10, 2008, 12:47:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

British media calling it the storm of the century. In Belmullet they are calling it a rustle.

Looks cool on the satellite:
http://saturn.unibe.ch/rsbern/noaa/dw/realtime/current/n1bcurr.jpg
MWWSI 2017

muppet

Another good site. Put your mouse on the arrow to see the source and the actual wind.

http://www.xcweather.co.uk/
MWWSI 2017

muppet

Quote from: hardstation on March 10, 2008, 12:50:11 AM
Did you paint that? What is it? Very good.

Realtime satellite photo. Ireland is under the cloud. ::)
MWWSI 2017

ziggysego

The rain's battering against the bedroom window and the wind is howling desperately outside.
Testing Accessibility

thebandit

All is fairly calm around the border

SouthArmaghBandit

I think the English are getting the worst of it.

maddog

Quote from: SouthArmaghBandit on March 10, 2008, 07:36:42 AM
I think the English are getting the worst of it.

Never noticed anything last night, bit of a breeze this morning but nothing you couldnt blow out of your own arse. Its supposed to hit later i think.

mhacadoir

it's all madness across the water - first earthquakes, now storms!! is the end of the world nigh!!

Cuchulainns Ard Mhacha

Fecking wind blowing against the doors at work last night, up at 1.45am to go and put reset the intruder alarm at work.

God have mercy on anyone sleeping on the streets last night :'(
Hurling, because there's nothing else

thejuice

There was a bit of rain in the midlands where I am, and a heavy shower this morning that lasted 2 minutes. Suppose with climate change etc.. a bit of nasty weather makes great news in the UK these days.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

his holiness nb

Clear skies in North Dublin.
Ask me holy bollix

AZOffaly

Pissing rain and windy here in Limerick. I'd say the 'eye of the storm' is passing over Ireland at the moment, and the winds will pick up as the eye moves towards Britain.

Shamrock Shore

Devestation in England according to Sky News viewers' pictures

:D :D :D

rrhf

The hills of Cappagh look dark and menacing today, I wonder is that anything to do with the weather though.
Maceoghain PMD ye.

Aerlik

:D

36C here in the Pilbara and Cyclone Ophelia is but a memory...tsk, storm me arse.
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!