Rev. Ian Paisley (RIP)

Started by carnaross, March 04, 2008, 09:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

carnaross

Did anybody see the interview with RIP tonight on the BBC NI news at 6.30pm when he announced his intention to stand down after the conference in May? Despite his activity in maintaining the success of the Assembly, he reverted to type by indirectly slagging the Catholic Church in its voting methods when asked how his successor would be installed.
The man remains a PITA and I hope his retirement is neither long nor healthy. RIP indeed!!!
Anyone travelling to Leeds to work/study are welcome to join St. Benedicts Harps GAA in Leeds.

ziggysego

Quote from: carnaross on March 04, 2008, 09:06:50 PM
Did anybody see the interview with RIP tonight on the BBC NI news at 6.30pm when he announced his intention to stand down after the conference in May? Despite his activity in maintaining the success of the Assembly, he reverted to type by indirectly slagging the Catholic Church in its voting methods when asked how his successor would be installed.
The man remains a PITA and I hope his retirement is neither long nor healthy. RIP indeed!!!

Yeah, I noticed that too. Anyway, the Pope is elected (kinda), so I don't know what he's talking about.
Testing Accessibility

carnaross

Anyone travelling to Leeds to work/study are welcome to join St. Benedicts Harps GAA in Leeds.