Dead body found in closet in Minister Mary Coughlans Office

Started by stephenite, March 04, 2008, 02:51:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephenite

Apparently this story has just broken back home with Vincent Browne, a body apparently lay in a closet in the office of Minister for Agriculture Mary Coughlan for 4 days. Seems to be a highly bizarre place for a body to end up, I mean if it was an employee who was supposed to be there that dropped dead in the office then fair enough but a body stuffed in the closet???? WTF is going on there

In all fairness I'm sure there's a relatively logical explanation and there's a lot of details to come out (all though part of me, all of me in fact, really, really wants it to be a murdered spy that was hiding in the closet for Bertie and has a confession note on him because he couldn't come out of the closet, oh the puns, and Bertie ends up in Mountjoy clinking his cup off the bars)

Imagine some security camera footage showing Bertie and Martin Mansergh dragging some poor auld homeless fella (already dead from exposure) into the Minister for Agricultures office and shoving it into the cupboard, ' that'll t-t-t-teach that b-b-bbitch' being heard muttered in a flat Drumcondra stutter

OR, imagine........ feck it I'm losing the run of myself. The only place I can find anything online is here http://www.politics.ie/viewtopic.php?t=32614 but they have about as much info as I have.

EDIT: Main source appreantly todays Irish Sun  ::)

Declan

Looks like the poor lady took her own life  - her husband had died recently. Tragic but very misleading headline - but its the Sun!!!!

Bord na Mona man

Very sensational headlines from the tabloids.
This happened last September, so its hardly breaking news.
Also she wasn't found in the minister's closet either.
The woman's husband died some time before that and she hadn't been the same since.