Boston Hotels

Started by MaroonAndWhite, March 03, 2008, 12:21:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaroonAndWhite

Can anyone point me in the direction of decent hotel accomodation that is reasonably priced in Boston City Centre or alternatively a place near the subway on the outskirts for easy access in and out of city?

Ive been doing the internet homework and everywhere central seems fairly pricey......

lynchbhoy

if you have a lady accompanying you, I'd suggest the langham,  its central, near T (underground) stations and nice. It is pricey enough though.

Dont know of any others , but didnt want your question/thread to be unanswered!

Someone will no doubt come back with a decent suggestion for the suburbs!

AZOffaly

I stayed a night in a hotel behind Harvard. We had a car, and were just en-route somewhere else, but it was nice, and fairly reasonable. I'll have a look for the name of it and post back.

stiffler

I stayed in the mid town hotel, about a ten minute walk to the city centre. Not too bad a spot
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Fluffy Che

Stayed at the Hilton, Financial District last Nov. Very central and very f**king nice...

Part of a package tho so cant really steer you right as to price but would highly recomend it if you've got the dosh.
Midnight to Six..

Fishbat

Quote from: Take Your Points on March 03, 2008, 08:07:25 PM
Stayed in the Hilton at the airport.  Excellent for the airport with a direct walkway.  No noise from the airport and food is grand.  Rooms of a good standard and not dear.

Stayed in the Radisson in Cambridge Boston.  Older hotel but food is good, need a taxi to the T.

what about somewhere downmarket but clean? the Berkeley residence YWHA is right in town on a main drinking route into the city centre - past JJ Foleys - 25 mins walk. $50.00 a night for a basic room, plus breakfast, Plus you get free late night chats with the crazy's.  Great for 3 or 4 nights and close to the main Train and bus Station