Royal Rumble

Started by An Fear Rua, February 28, 2008, 06:31:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

An Fear Rua

young ginger head has apparently been on the front line in Afghanistan!
Major hewitt will be proud
Its Grim up North

Square Ball

I thought this was about Mayweather v the Big show?
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

ziggysego

I say fair play to him. He had the courage of his convictions. Just shameful that someone leaked the news and jepordised his mission.
Testing Accessibility

An Fear Rua

Quote from: ziggysego on February 28, 2008, 07:56:37 PM
I say fair play to him. He had the courage of his convictions. Just shameful that someone leaked the news and jepordised his mission.

Not quite, he did a full length interview and had the cameras folowing him ! Hes been there for 10 weeks, and let them in at the end.
Its Grim up North

ziggysego

Quote from: An Fear Rua on February 28, 2008, 07:58:52 PM

Not quite, he did a full length interview and had the cameras folowing him ! Hes been there for 10 weeks, and let them in at the end.

He didn't invite them. He didn't want them there in the first place. However since they were, he was better making the best of a bad situation.
Testing Accessibility

Aaron Boone

I thought Ross Kemp had already beaten the Taliban.

ziggysego

Quote from: Aaron Boone on February 28, 2008, 08:11:33 PM
I thought Ross Kemp had already beaten the Taliban.

He couldn't beat Vinnie Jones.
Testing Accessibility

red hander

Was wondering why I hadn't seen in the tabloids lately the ginger pisshead son of hewitt falling out of a nightclub at 4 in the morning...

ziggysego

Quote from: red hander on February 28, 2008, 08:32:36 PM
Was wondering why I hadn't seen in the tabloids lately the ginger pisshead son of hewitt falling out of a nightclub at 4 in the morning...

Think about him alot?
Testing Accessibility

stephenite

Quote from: An Fear Rua on February 28, 2008, 07:58:52 PM

There was an agreement between the defence forces and the UK media/tabloids that this would not be reported, and in fairness they didn't, they just leaked it to some American website who published it straight away and therefore he was in a no win situation.

Aerlik

"As normal as I'm ever going to get".  So said young Hewitt Wales.

Yep, about right, the English royalty keeping up its shameful military history.

Notice how none of the feckers in uniform set foot in the occupied northeast six counties of Ireland. ;)
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

clarshack

does any one really give a f**k about these bloodsuckers.

Declan

QuoteThere was an agreement between the defence forces and the UK media/tabloids that this would not be reported

So much for the independence of the fourth estate.

give her dixie

John Snow on Channel 4 wasn't to happy about the news blackout.
As he compared it to China and The Soviet Union, he said "if we can hide this, what other news can they black out".
The only reporter to really have a go at the blackout. Go on Mr. Snow..........
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

Main Street

Quote from: Aerlik on February 29, 2008, 06:05:56 AM
Notice how none of the feckers in uniform set foot in the occupied northeast six counties of Ireland. ;)
AFAIR the one called Charles did appear in (paratroop) military uniform on a (badly needed) morale boosting trip to the Paras base in Armagh.
The photo of him on an armored vehicle was used by some as to why Charles should be regarded as a legitimate target.