Dublin v Tyrone

Started by downredblack, December 13, 2006, 03:25:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Cloc Mor

Only one road for it then - N17, where the grass is green.

ONeill

Good to see GAA HQ adhering to Harte's suggestions last year and are jazzing this tie to the max. Should be some occasion.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

never kickt a ball

Quote from: ONeill on January 14, 2007, 09:19:04 PM
Good to see GAA HQ adhering to Harte's suggestions last year and are jazzing this tie to the max. Should be some occasion.
Yea! I read an advertising campaign starts tomorrow on TV.

tayto

magpie seanie

The Sawdoctors - class. Looks like I'm destined to be sitting in one of the corners but feck it - it will be great.

dubsnsubs

Jaysus..."the sawdoctors".....that should really get the crowd in early. They'd get a bigger crowd to see them in Whelans. Brace yourself for a delayed throw in again.........at least I hope so .....just to piss off messrs Brennan and McKenna and start the year off on a happy note!

Josey Whales

they'd get a bigger crowd in Timbuctu- a very much delayed start i fear.

Canalman

SELL OUT EXPECTED. 30k tickets sold by DCB and 30k plus sold by ticketmaster.Everyone it would seem is going.

Pity about the Sawdoctors though. Not really a band too popular in the East coast, or the North of Ireland ( I presume). Heard a rumour some weeks ago that a tribute band was going to play but obviously I was misinformed.
Millenium Stadium has had Tom Jones for one of their games and imo it is a pity that they have chosen the pseudo diddly idle music for the occasion.

paddypastit

Quoteimo it is a pity that they have chosen the pseudo diddly idle music for the occasion.
Agreed - what a shower!!
come disagree with me on http://gushtystuppencehapenny.wordpress.com/ and spread the word

Gnevin

Quote from: paddypastit on January 15, 2007, 11:10:26 PM
Quoteimo it is a pity that they have chosen the pseudo diddly idle music for the occasion.
Agreed - what a shower!!

Yeah the should of asked aslan to play :P
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

tayto

Quote from: Gnevin on January 16, 2007, 02:09:36 AM
Quote from: paddypastit on January 15, 2007, 11:10:26 PM
Agreed - what a shower!!

Yeah the should of asked aslan to play :P

Oh jesus, worse again. The idea of music beforehand just makes me feel kinda ill, it's turning into a circus and we really need to go well in the league this year. we've an awkward trip to limerick the following weekend and really need to win one or both of these games.

winghalfun

What's the ticket situation like among the Tyrone clubs lads? I don't think there has been that big a demand from within our own club.

Norf Tyrone

Well I know we are ordering ~50-60 tickets, so it would be decent enough compared to 'normal' NL games.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

magpie seanie

Got my own few tickets from ticketmaster. Reasonably central but upstairs. No lower tier tickets left.