Troublesome Housemate

Started by thejuice, February 25, 2008, 03:50:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Watcher Pat

A good sharp swift kick in the bollix is called for here......
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

imtommygunn

I've lived through crap like that and there is nothing worse.

Life's too short - get him out. If I was in that scenario again I would definitely do that.

Puckoon

Its funny how almost all of us appear to have lived with a housemate like this! I know I did, a current county star!

But, would any of us admit to being this housemate??? ;)

I was real drunk once and ate Boylers TV dinner while he was in the shower. That might have been the worse thing I ever did. I did apologise however, then walked up the street and bought him a Chinese. I feigned ignorance when I arrived home and he told me he didnt eat chinese, so I ate that too.

rrhf

I find that getting a pound of mince and spreading it nice and thin under his carpet would shift him.
:D

pintsofguinness

QuoteBut, would any of us admit to being this housemate???

Yous may find this hard to believe, but I would be quite difficult to live with. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Louth Exile

Quote from: pintsofguinness on February 26, 2008, 01:54:17 PM
QuoteBut, would any of us admit to being this housemate???

Yous may find this hard to believe, but I would be quite difficult to live with. 

:D :D :D  This did actually make me laugh out loud, good one Pints
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

DirtyDozen12

Group Bullying is the way to go here....look at the odds..theres 3 of you's and 1 of him.  Bullying makes you feel insecure, causes depression, promotes low self esteem and makes you resentful so it really does seem like the perfect solution here.  Bully him until the confidence is so low that he cant wait to leave...the woman should soon follow suit...and if she doesnt call her fat or ugly and that should do the trick, she wont open her mouth again  ;)

People always talk about Bullying being a negative thing...which in most instances it is....but i can sure see the point of it in this situation.  However, and i cant stress the importance of this enough...when bullying this guy please ensure that the 3 of you are doing it together...never leave yoursle fopen to an one on one confrontation.  As a bullier (word??) you do not want to be cuaght in this situation...always ALWAYS make sure you have your bully buddies beside you to back you up in everything you say"!!!
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

nrico2006

QuoteI got him back one night. When we finally got him kicked out of the flat, we got the locks changed. He came back drunk one night and stuck his d*ck in the letter box and pissed in the hall way. I slammed the shutter down on him. F*ck, you had to hear the screams off him

Ha ha.  In my final year in Portstewart 2 years ago I lived with 3 women. There was a spare room and a fella in my class, who was more a mature student of 29, was always saying to me and a few others that he was living with the biggest bitches about - they would leave dishes etc outside his room or on his bed.  One of my housemates said to him about moving in and I felt sorry for the hoor, but what a mistake it was.  On his first day he came back from the hospital after some eye consultation, and he just hopped into the living room in his y-frons and lay on the sofa in darkenss - nothing major but if you saw him and smelt him you would get it.  The living room was well kept and everyone would lay there watching tv, but he wanted to rest.  That was ok, but as the weeks went on he drove us nuts.  Subsequently learnt that the poor girls from his previous house were probably leaving his dishes back at his door, as the hoor must have built a castle on out draining board.  He forgot to mention that he was bi-sexual, and started bringing these little chinese boys from the halls back to look at his laptop.  Got to a stage where he had just pissed everybody off so much that we got the landlord up from the estate agents and told them the craic in front of him - he gave it the whole 'me against the world' crap but he went soon enough.  He moved in around December and we had him out for 1st week in january.

I have lived with dirtier hoore but as a fella you expect it, but your man really was the worst I've lived with.  The weirdo went to Gran Canaria on his own for a week that boxing day aswell.  When I lived with my mates in the port things were rough but you got on with it:  irish stars laying in the bathroom as a substitue for bog roll;  toe nails constantly deposited on the stairs; boys pishing in the fireplace or out the window; burning legs of the kitchen stools for heat; filling bottles of cider up with pish and putting back in the fridge... the list goes on, but I would have lived with that anyday over your man and his little friend like jonny wu and god knows what they were at in the room!
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

thebandit

When I was in Belfast I lived with a fella who we reckoned had a bit of a crush on one of the other lads - and he didn't like me because I shared a room with him!!

He was a bit paranoid and went mental if any man tried to borrow his milk/butter etc.. he actually cried one night when we ate his biscuits.

We couldn't live with the hoor and eventually had to turf him out - but he locked himself into his room and refused to come out until we apologised. That was on a Thursday night, so we basically ignored him and all went out, got blocked and came back to the house to find the mad **** on the roof, saying he wouldn't come down until we apologised. So we ignored him and went inside, and we heard his bedroom door slamming around 7am, God knows what he was up to. We all went home the next day for the weekend and he was gone on the Monday.

He came out of the closet after that and was far better for it, he seemed more contented!

M.Schofield

"Its funny how almost all of us appear to have lived with a housemate like this! I know I did, a current county star!"

Who was it Puckoon cause I think i know.

thejuice

Quote from: thebandit on February 26, 2008, 03:35:17 PM
he locked himself into his room and refused to come out until we apologised. That was on a Thursday night, so we ignored him and all went out, got blocked and came back to the house to find the mad **** on the roof, saying he wouldn't come down until we apologised. So we ignored him and went inside,

thats hilarious, what a tool
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Puckoon

Quote from: M.Schofield on February 26, 2008, 03:54:33 PM
"Its funny how almost all of us appear to have lived with a housemate like this! I know I did, a current county star!"

Who was it Puckoon cause I think i know.

The tongue.

M.Schofield

Yeah thats who I thought!!!

And in his defense hes nothin like that. Well maybe a little untidy   :P

Puckoon

You didnt live there too did you? ;) No, you are right, he was far from the level Juices roommate.

He once put a 8 pack of denny sausages in the deep fat frier, and then realised he hadnt cut them into singles, So, half smoked regal in hand, he attacked them with a pair of scissors. :D

He might be marrying into the family anyways, so Ill say no more!

take_yer_points

Quote from: Puckoon on February 26, 2008, 04:23:35 PM
You didnt live there too did you? ;) No, you are right, he was far from the level Juices roommate.

He once put a 8 pack of denny sausages in the deep fat frier, and then realised he hadnt cut them into singles, So, half smoked regal in hand, he attacked them with a pair of scissors. :D

He might be marrying into the family anyways, so Ill say no more!

I think I lived with him for a while too!!