Horse Racing Tips Scam

Started by Aristotle Flynn, February 21, 2008, 11:43:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aristotle Flynn

If it sounds too good to be true it probably is too good to be true!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7243213.stm
A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion.

Bar None

They are people like Graham Allison, a retired security officer from Thundersley in Essex, who paid £3,000 for a series of tips he was told would make him a millionaire.

::) ::)

bennydorano

I get the odd tip from a fella who pays at least £3k per year (quite possibly more)for the service, and says it's the best thing he ever done, clear profit every year. 

The Watcher Pat

Quote from: bennydorano on February 21, 2008, 12:06:57 PM
I get the odd tip from a fella who pays at least £3k per year (quite possibly more)for the service, and says it's the best thing he ever done, clear profit every year. 

Do you post them on the horse racing thread?
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

Puckoon

Picking the point spreads (or having a company do it for you for 5000$) for college and pro football and basketball in the US is a huge deal. However, with all the lines on the board, its easy to pick one bet and make even money on it every day. Well most days. :-\

bennydorano

He normally gets them with about 5 or 10 mins to off, so the chances of getting them on are slim.  As I said I only get the odd one, why would/should he pay that amount of loot and then dish them out for nathin?

full back

Quote from: bennydorano on February 21, 2008, 03:20:59 PM
why would/should he pay that amount of loot and then dish them out for nathin?

Do you pay him for the tips then?

bennydorano

Quote from: full back on February 21, 2008, 04:07:56 PM
Quote from: bennydorano on February 21, 2008, 03:20:59 PM
why would/should he pay that amount of loot and then dish them out for nathin?

Do you pay him for the tips then?
None of your business.

Gnevin

Idiots ::)
Someone get thay guy's email and tell him you've 3 million in the bank and just need  small clearing fee .
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Main Street

The Lotto is the biggest ingenious scam going and half the nation falls for it.