Yes
32 (47.1%)
No
33 (48.5%)
Don't know
3 (4.4%)

Total Members Voted: 68

Lecale2

I think pints of Guinness should be banned.

I reckon we would all drink a whole lot less if we used those little half pint glasses they use on the Continent.

Lecale2

Who? I'm talking about pints of Guinness.

THE MIGHTY QUINN

Lecale2 you should know by now that under EU regulations pints of Guiness have been banned you should only be able to get half litres of Guinness now. If you're aware of any public house breaking this rule please let me know and I'll report them immediately

Silky

I like a good pint of Guinness and I don't mind admitting it. 2 half pints wouldn't be the same.

Minder

I dont think it should be banned, perhaps changing the ingredients so your skitter isnt black
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Red Sky

Or adding something so pints of Guinness could settle a bit quicker.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Orior

I prefer real-ale instead of that lec-ale
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Gnevin

Why would you want to mess with prefection
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: Gnevin on February 15, 2008, 01:22:08 PM
Why would you want to mess with prefection

Gotta agree with the Dub on this one, don't fix what isn't broken.
Tbc....

thejuice

love the black stuff myself, and what better than in a tall cool pint glass. i say no-way-jose
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

the Deel Rover

hard to beat a pint of plain, there used to be a pub in Cross its gone now i'm afraid that used to serve a medium of Guinness, it used to be slightly smaller than a pint glass.Used to get 3 of them for 4 quid happy days   
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Captain Scarlet

Not at all! why should they be banned?

as for those mediums my mate was in NYC and he was sayin the glasses are like that.
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

Aristotle Flynn

The round system is worse. People end up drinking more than they really want just because they are in a round.
A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion.

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.