Lecale 2, Kindly step forward...

Started by pintsofguinness, February 15, 2008, 12:04:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Sky

Quote from: Surreal Steve on February 15, 2008, 12:32:43 PM
Red Sky you dont have a big enough c**k post count to be posting in here

:D :D Sorry if i promise to cut and paste articles of the BBC wesite and state discuss after them until I am into 4 figures can I stay....please!!!

Bud Wiser

Mod 3, Last Saturday two posters insulted my horse on the Horse Racing Thread and they should have been banned as well.
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

pintsofguinness

The hypocrisy is just astounding. 

I reported comments that were well out of order a few weeks ago, I get accused of being a tout and running to the mods etc – I put something to lecale and I'm told I should have pmed the mods ???
(btw I didn't mean anything by using the word "accused")

Why would I pm the mods when mod3 has pointed out that it is not a breach of the rules though I'm sure that'll come as a big shock to posters who were told they weren't allowed multiple names.

It's quite predictable the people who queue up to have a shot at me every opportunity they get, they are the same people who call me a tout one week and scream for me to be banned because I broke some rule in "a round about way" the next yet they fail to see the irony.  I've lost count of how many times various people were accused of using various names on this board and the threads we've had dedicated to the subject yet I have never heard anyone say that those making the allegations should be banned. 

A poster told me some months ago that he suspected lecale was using two of the names mentioned - I didn't believe him.  For a couple of weeks now, reading these posters posts and sometimes noticing their logging in and out habits, particularly last night, I'm convinced they are the same person.
For those questioning my agenda, check my posts or lecale's, we've never had words, I always found him a good poster and if it hadn't been for some of the comments made by AF and Sky blue and just a windup I would be pming him to say fair play. 

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

lfdown2

Quote from: pintsofguinness on February 15, 2008, 01:51:52 PM

I reported comments that were well out of order a few weeks ago, I get accused of being a tout and running to the mods etc – I put something to lecale and I'm told I should have pmed the mods ???

Why would I pm the mods when mod3 has pointed out that it is not a breach of the rules though I'm sure that'll come as a big shock to posters who were told they weren't allowed multiple names.

It's quite predictable the people who queue up to have a shot at me every opportunity they get, they are the same people who call me a tout one week and scream for me to be banned because I broke some rule in "a round about way" the next yet they fail to see the irony.  I've lost count of how many times various people were accused of using various names on this board and the threads we've had dedicated to the subject yet I have never heard anyone say that those making the allegations should be banned. 

A poster told me some months ago that he suspected lecale was using two of the names mentioned - I didn't believe him.  For a couple of weeks now, reading these posters posts and sometimes noticing their logging in and out habits, particularly last night, I'm convinced they are the same person.
For those questioning my agenda, check my posts or lecale's, we've never had words, I always found him a good poster and if it hadn't been for some of the comments made by AF and Sky blue and just a windup I would be pming him to say fair play

id say he is so disappointed not to be recieving that pm!!

i think pog and tony may be one in the same or maybe its just an armagh thing?!!

Red Sky

Quote from: pintsofguinness on February 15, 2008, 01:51:52 PM

For those questioning my agenda, check my posts or lecale's, we've never had words, I always found him a good poster and if it hadn't been for some of the comments made by AF and Sky blue and just a windup I would be pming him to say fair play. 

I like that quote, I can't conceivably think of how else one could interpret the word accused.

Rav67

Logging in/logging out habits and even the same IP address can just mean people are sharing a house.  Would be a lot of trouble for lecale to pretend to be Blacksheep and be from Slaughtneil and post stuff about the club, and it would be pretty pathetic just to keep a guise going so I very much doubt it

rosnarun

QuoteA poster told me some months ago that he suspected lecale was using two of the names mentioned - I didn't believe him.  For a couple of weeks now, reading these posters posts and sometimes noticing their logging in and out habits, particularly last night, I'm convinced they are the same person.

so you were just a patsy and there was someone behind the grassy knoll
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

THE MIGHTY QUINN

Pints, as I've already said to you you're bang out of order here. I know for a 100% fact that Lecale2 is not masquerading under any other pseudonym other that his own. For instance A4SA is a young lad from Lislea in co Armagh, he exists, he is not Lecale2 or O'Neill for that matter. Blacksheep is from Co Derry as evidenced from his e mails about club football. Sky Blue lives in Dublin (Lecale2 resides in Belfast) and I know from personal experience, ie PMs received, that he's not Aristotle Flynn. To be honest I can't believe you've made these accusations purely on the basis of the logging in habits of those in question. That's whats wrong here too many people make assumptions with nothing concrete to back them up. Many months ago Aristotle Flynn sent me a PM accusing me of pretending to be some one else and trying to use the Internet to 'groom' young people. A complete parcel of lies. He has never apologised for what he said and the annoyance it caused me.

In the Onion Bag

Quote from: THE MIGHTY QUINN on February 15, 2008, 03:18:01 PM
Many months ago Aristotle Flynn sent me a PM accusing me of pretending to be some one else and trying to use the Internet to 'groom' young people. A complete parcel of lies. He has never apologised for what he said and the annoyance it caused me.

Ha Ha.  Can't believe that even Aristhole actually did this even though I aways had him tabbed, based on his posts, as one of the 'alter-hugging brigade' .  Bet he is either a promotion seeking teacher, a priest or a christian bro.  Naw drop the priest, they woud not go on the way Aristotile does.     

Red Sky

Quote from: THE MIGHTY QUINN on February 15, 2008, 03:18:01 PM
Pints, as I've already said to you you're bang out of order here. I know for a 100% fact that Lecale2 is not masquerading under any other pseudonym other that his own. For instance A4SA is a young lad from Lislea in co Armagh, he exists, he is not Lecale2 or O'Neill for that matter. Blacksheep is from Co Derry as evidenced from his e mails about club football. Sky Blue lives in Dublin (Lecale2 resides in Belfast) and I know from personal experience, ie PMs received, that he's not Aristotle Flynn. To be honest I can't believe you've made these accusations purely on the basis of the logging in habits of those in question. That's whats wrong here too many people make assumptions with nothing concrete to back them up. Many months ago Aristotle Flynn sent me a PM accusing me of pretending to be some one else and trying to use the Internet to 'groom' young people. A complete parcel of lies. He has never apologised for what he said and the annoyance it caused me.

Wtf  :o :o :o

Mike Sheehy

QuoteFor instance A4SA is a young lad from Lislea in co Armagh, he exists, he is not Lecale2

you're kidding ? I thought A4SA was one of the most brilliant creations on this board.

full back

pintsofguinness

Quote from: hardstation on February 16, 2008, 03:13:54 PM
QuoteSecondly, and probably more relevant is that there is no rule on the GAABoard against having multiple identities. We (the mods) simply don't care if someone has a couple of aliases, for whatever reason. The only stipulation is that ALL aliases are subject to the same rules.

Is that right?

Quote from: GAAboardmod1 on December 04, 2007, 09:35:40 PM
Your on the brink of getting banned for having more than one account.

Quote from: GAAboardmod1 on December 04, 2007, 09:38:43 PM
Right you are on the brink of getting banned, consider yourself warned.

:o

In the Onion Bag

POG is a hero, of sorts, this thread needs him.  If only to give us a laugh.

pintsofguinness

So have the mods decided if having more than one account is against the rules or not or does it just depend on who has the multiple accounts?

I was going to add a comment about someone growing up and copping on to themselves but I won't reduce myself to that level.