Fantasy GAA Board Competition

Started by Lecale2, February 13, 2008, 08:50:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE MIGHTY QUINN

Lecale, I just got a PM from my good friend Aristotle Flynn. How many points do I get for that?

Square Ball

If i had of known there was going to be a new WYWY thread I would have changed my three, St Pauls is a shoe in!! :D
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

SouthArmaghBandit

I'm going for an All South Armagh line up:

Orior

Pints of Guinness

THE MIGHTY FLYNN

Silky

Should that be Mighty Quinn or Aristotle Flynn SAB?

I wouldn't pick either of them. They're heading for a feud and both will be banned!  ;D

Here's my 3.

Gnevin

Square Ball

Ziggylaio

off the laces

Heres my three
St pauls
Fullback
Mighty quinn
Keeps 'er' straight

THE MIGHTY QUINN

Quote from: Silky on February 14, 2008, 02:45:36 PM

I wouldn't pick either of them. They're heading for a feud and both will be banned!  ;D

What are you expecting - the St Valentine's Day massacre?  There'll be no feuding here let me tell you. I want to declare my undying love for Aristotle Flynn and as a demonstration of that love I am now going off to modify my earlier post and remove my good friend from my Fantasy Team.

PS Aristotle, me and the missus are up for a good game of cards any evening this weekend

Silky

Quote from: THE MIGHTY QUINN on February 14, 2008, 05:22:23 PM
Quote from: Silky on February 14, 2008, 02:45:36 PM

What are you expecting - the St Valentine's Day massacre?  There'll be no feuding here let me tell you. I want to declare my undying love for Aristotle Flynn and as a demonstration of that love I am now going off to modify my earlier post and remove my good friend from my Fantasy Team.

PS Aristotle, me and the missus are up for a good game of cards any evening this weekend

Mark my words there'll be blood on the carpet before the weekend out!

Aristotle Flynn

There will be no blood on the carpets where I am concerned. I'm not a fightin man but I stand up for myself and if that ******* wants to meet up he can PM me and it won't be for a game of cards!  >:(
A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion.

Gnevin

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on February 13, 2008, 09:40:28 PM
Quote from: supersarsfields on February 13, 2008, 06:42:36 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on February 13, 2008, 05:55:00 PM
Quote from: supersarsfields on February 13, 2008, 05:41:33 PM
What about our dud boys are they not getting a mention?

His holiness and nvegni are big  posters!!

If that was deliberate its very funny!

Ill go with

O'Neill
T Fearon
His Holiness nb

Waht cuold you pssiobly maen?

;D

Only joking Gnevin!!

Funny coz its true  :D :D
Well f**k the lot of you's.
Your all being reported for personal abuse LL I'm  reporting you for slander too     >:( ;)
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

THE MIGHTY QUINN

Who are you calling a b**tard??  I thought abusive language like that was banned

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility