The Armagh Harps Thread

Started by Rufus T Firefly, November 10, 2006, 11:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rufus T Firefly

Right - the next time I'll be on here the match will be finished, so all that remains to be said is

GOOD LUCK TO THE SENIOR AND MINOR SQUADS AND MANAGEMENT LATER TODAY!

THE WHOLE CLUB IS 100% BEHIND YOU ALL!

ogshead

Quote from: Gaffer on October 18, 2009, 02:03:01 AM
Rufus T Firefly

You are clearly a Harps man through and through. Respect!! You serve your club well on this site.

May I wish you and all the Harps  members and players all the best tomorrow against the Ogs.

Am tied up with our own final in Tyrone with Ardboe playing Dromore but will be looking out for a Harps victory tomorrow against the old Enemy. 

Ardboe  in Tyrone and Armagh Harps in Armagh will do me !!!!

C'mon Dromore then!!

ITS KAAAT

Passing_Interest

Woke up fierce early with the excitement.
Couldn't sleep so re-read a couple of chapters of Phil's book...........

Christ, but I'm proud to be a Harps man !

To the Harps family.......Enjoy the day.
Nothing but the same old story.........

RealSpiritof98

Just want to wish both sides all the best as I have friends and family on both teams, may the best Harps team win.

The talking has been done now lets just take this home, Come on the Harps

gaa.boy

Best wishes to both minors and seniors in todays matches. Proud to be a Harps man today.

torres

Quote from: Rufus T Firefly on October 18, 2009, 12:46:19 AM
Right - the next time I'll be on here the match will be finished, so all that remains to be said is

GOOD LUCK TO THE SENIOR AND MINOR SQUADS AND MANAGEMENT LATER TODAY!

THE WHOLE CLUB IS 100% BEHIND YOU ALL!

would ya,s look at yourselves and your comments it was,nt so long ago ya,s had very  few following ya,s in the league and gave up hope on everything even poor nudie , hipocrits the lot of ya,s
come on the ogs and give every other supporter what they want , AN OGS VICTORY  ;D

torres

commiserations to the harps on a truly woeful display NOT , ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
poor harpo did,nt get his medal ,heh heh heh heh heh heh ,
to all those proud to be a harps man and to the harps family [ what a load of shite ]  :D :D :D

Lady GAA GAA

stew

Quote from: torres on October 18, 2009, 06:14:12 PM
commiserations to the harps on a truly woeful display NOT , ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
poor harpo did,nt get his medal ,heh heh heh heh heh heh ,
to all those proud to be a harps man and to the harps family [ what a load of shite ]  :D :D :D

You need to go back to school son because you are not wise in the head.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

torres

LAP IT UP , NOT SUCH A GREAT TEAM NOW  ;D DRY YOUR EYES , UP THE OGIES  :D

tyroneboi

Quote from: torres on October 18, 2009, 08:15:08 PM

Sound like a proper Ogs fan alright posting on a GAA forum on the might his team win the county championship! Just be a gracious winner and quit with that shite!

pintsofguinness

Quote from: tyroneboi on October 18, 2009, 08:22:34 PM
Quote from: torres on October 18, 2009, 08:15:08 PM

Sound like a proper Ogs fan alright posting on a GAA forum on the might his team win the county championship! Just be a gracious winner and quit with that shite!
He's from Granemore.

What's the story torres, I thought you were taking the piss before the game with your comments but it's not too classy after the game.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

wats that 4 ref

just want to say well done to the harps minors on winning their 2nd championship in a row 2day. very good side and good management team to keep young lads heads right after winning 1 last year.

as for that tool torres wise up u tool your not even from ogs and your a disgrace to your club and the gaa but with a user name of torres you are obviously not a gaa man so get to bed, school in the morning and we see if your still shouting next sunday when maghery stop yous from going up to div 1 ;D,

Passing_Interest

Woke up this morning still proud to be a Harps Man.

Congratulations to the Minors.
It was great to see them all together in the club last night.
Best times of your life - winning a final with the mates you grew up with.
Commiserations to the Seniors. I sincerely hope we can push on from here, ger out of division 2 and challenge for the Championship again as soon as possible.
Congratulations to the Ogs - a fully deserved win by a club on the rise.

Nothing but the same old story.........