The Armagh Harps Thread

Started by Rufus T Firefly, November 10, 2006, 11:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rootthemout

the favourite for this years committee man of the year could be under pressure now ;) ;D

Rufus T Firefly

Harps on the march again tonight - Cathedral Road, Dukes Grove, The Desart, Drumcairn and Arthur's Villas! 

:-*

el_cuervo_fc

That's a good one with the Reid family and the McKennas.  Looks well with the two boards on the one post

Rufus T Firefly

Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on October 06, 2009, 10:15:26 PM
That's a good one with the Reid family and the McKennas.  Looks well with the two boards on the one post

Correct, and check out the bunting at the Monaghan Road/Keady Road junction - both sides appear to have run out and tied what was left in the middle to make it stretch between poles - it is now blue/white and green/gold!   :D

ogshead

Quote from: Rufus T Firefly on October 06, 2009, 10:35:14 PM

Correct, and check out the bunting at the Monaghan Road/Keady Road junction - both sides appear to have run out and tied what was left in the middle to make it stretch between poles - it is now blue/white and green/gold!   :D

Great to see, the flags and bunting are all part of the craic and banter. The town looks well and reflects well on all involved!! Well done!! The battle only begins at 3.30 on the 18th!!

judas1

Quote from: rootthemout on October 06, 2009, 09:56:23 PM
the favourite for this years committee man of the year could be under pressure now ;) ;D
a lot of pressure on  him  now root, and he didnt turn up tonight ,committee man of the year!!!!! ;D

judas1

Quote from: Rufus T Firefly on October 06, 2009, 10:35:14 PM

rufus great pics, you forgot to mention the moy road & the shambles all done tonight and looking class!!!!

Rufus T Firefly

Quote from: hardstation on October 06, 2009, 11:45:18 PM

:o

A Health & Safety minefield.

Sorry, but you're wrong. What the picture doesn't show are the panther like reflexes of the two boys - they move with great balance and agility, reacting instantly to the slightest movement!!    :P

fcuksake

looks as if the electrician is enjoying something else, with the ear to ear smile he has. I cant see were the bakers hand is.... :o :o
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

sitdown

Fair play to all the boys for muckin in. Job well done.
FCUKSAKE could they not fit u into picture. :P :P ;D ;D

ITS KAAAT

Good photos rufs from tues nite at the desert lane, the cathedral r.d. From the club rite up to the shambles looks well an also out the cathedral rd towards ballygrummy looks good. Well done to us all who give a hand out on mon nite an last nite.

fcuksake

Quote from: sitdown on October 07, 2009, 03:28:58 PM
Fair play to all the boys for muckin in. Job well done.
FCUKSAKE could they not fit u into picture. :P :P ;D ;D

Rufus had only one snap left in his wide lense ;D
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

thewanderer

its now down to the players. what do u think about the inexperience of the current managers especially to make the right calls when things are tight on the big day. Maybe Nuddie should be asked back for the game to add his cool experience.

rootthemout

Quote from: thewanderer on October 08, 2009, 09:23:04 AM
its now down to the players. what do u think about the inexperience of the current managers especially to make the right calls when things are tight on the big day. Maybe Nuddie should be asked back for the game to add his cool experience.
no pressure on our management or players,can you afford to lose three in a row,maybe last year ogs left it behind with experienced management ;)

BerfArmagh

i don't see tactics playing a huge part on the day, i firmly believe it will be a case of which key players for the Ogs & Harps bring their A game...

If Harps can stop ball getting to clarke, which basically means winning midfield/half forward line then i think we can win it :-X