The Armagh Harps Thread

Started by Rufus T Firefly, November 10, 2006, 11:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ITS KAAAT

BOOKIES CUT ODDS.

HARPS 4/5  GRANEMORE 5/4 TODAY BETWEEN 9 TO 4.

NOW

HARPS 1/1    GRANEMORE 1/1

ITS KAAAT

OGS DRIFF OUT TO 1/4 FROM 1/6

CLANN ERRIAN CUT IN TO 7/2 FROM 9/2

Passing_Interest

How'd the U14s get on last night ?
Nothing but the same old story.........

RealSpiritof98

Just want to say good luck to the lads on Saturday. After such a disjointed season I really hope we can pull a final appearence out of the fire and then who knows from there.

I'll make no predictions as I feel its a tight one, but I know they'll do the blue n white proud.

PS Anyword on Harpo looking the right way this week? :D

Skiddybadoo

The U-14s wre beaten last night by about 4 or 5 pts. Harps had some very good passages of play but just lost out to the stronger team on the day.  Dromintee had a number of very impressive individuals, particularly their No 8, No 6 and No 12. Good luck to them in the final.

thewanderer

Skiddy is that good luck because they play the Ogs in the final. Seen the ex-vice in a more subdued mood last nite as manager. Was that a bridge top he was wearing.

BerfArmagh

Quote from: RealSpiritof98 on September 25, 2009, 09:47:56 AM
PS Anyword on Harpo looking the right way this week? :D

I think they are going to put a flag at the other end of the field as well, just in case  ;D

Best of luck to the lads on saturday night, lets hope a few celebratory drinks will be had in the club afterwards

Passing_Interest

Hee hee.  :D
Harpo can look straight up Pockets Og Nugents rear end for all I care......
As long as he plays as well as he did the last day.
Best of luck to all.
Na Clairsigh abu

charlie stubbs

is toal fit?if so think harps awful tasty odds...

Passing_Interest

Somebody ring Johnny
Tell him to get the flight booked.....Yessssssss !!!!!!!
;D

thewingedlady

Congartulations to the lads tonight, fantastic result, some great performances too. Charlie Vernon played the game of his life.

Mon the Harps!!!

nutsy--1

Charlie Vernon very good, very strong.

Muhammed McCarthy

Well done .....most important thing about semi-final is the result. Granemore started off flying and should have been 4/5 points up, Harps rallied and in second half got crucial scores when Granemore missed.
Granemore are a very hard working and fit team and I think if they hold on to their manager then they will definately be back in the hunt over the next 5 years or so.

Good luck to Harps in the final...whoever they meet ;)

torres

harps deserved to win but i was disappointed to overhear a harps supporter tell a granemore follower to get back to the intermediate where you,s belong . think he was called druse , what a loudmouth  >:(

Muhammed McCarthy

Quote from: torres on September 26, 2009, 09:04:53 PM
harps deserved to win but i was disappointed to overhear a harps supporter tell a granemore follower to get back to the intermediate where you,s belong . think he was called druse , what a loudmouth  >:(

There is no shortage of loudmouths at all clubs....especially the arsehole who said "break his leg" when talking about Charlie Vernon :o at minor level up in the Nab.