The Armagh Harps Thread

Started by Rufus T Firefly, November 10, 2006, 11:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billy the kid

Quote from: Final Whistle on August 22, 2008, 11:23:06 AM
gaapunter, you would not be so smart if gerrad mcdonagh got a hold of ya.

Roll of honour;
4 year mcrory panelist
0 games played!!!

McDonagh for an allstar!!!!

Is this accurate?

If so how does someone be on McRory Panel since 4th year and not feature in his 3rd or 4th seasons even his 2nd season? Was he injured or just there for the craic?
If it moves hit it
If it doesnt hit it anyway!!

Final Whistle

you would have to ask the legend that is gerard mcdonagh. some say he is so quick that you dont even see the amount of times he gets himself on the ball, others say he drank the hatfield dry on a tuesday morning. Either way you look at it he surely is something special.

G McD For President!!!

billy the kid

F**K it he gets my vote :D

With Rufus as his running mate
If it moves hit it

Rufus T Firefly

Quote from: Erwin Rommel on August 22, 2008, 01:22:28 PM
Quote from: gaapunter on August 22, 2008, 08:53:02 AM

Fool you show me one quote on this site where I have mentioned Killeavey!!!!! - I think not

Check this out!

Quote from: gaapunter on February 20, 2008, 02:28:06 PM
easy there lad or i will have to take the middle out of you - just wait t ill wee get Stevie and Stanfold back anf then well see how lippy you are!

And as Rufus says - sort your speling out!   8)

:D :D

bennydorano

Senior game against Maghery tomorrow is off.

Erwin Rommel

I see we have become a tool free zone again - just as it should be!    8)

armagh leg-end

Madden GFC Present this charity match in aid of Newry Hospice.

A number of current and former county stars will be representing each club along with some legends of Madden GFC.

This match is part of the celebrations for the 75th Anniversary of the club.

All Support Appreciated!

Ard Mhacha Abu

RealSpiritof98

Good luck to the lads on Saturday, hopefully we can put a good C'ship run to lift the spirits, as I will be attending your game Sat nite its only fair yous will be coming to watch the cuchulainns on Sunday,  ;) ;) ;)

billy the kid

Hi there lads was wondering if any of yous have a contact number for Cuchulainns Hurling Club (underage) as fella from our club looking it.

If anyone does could you PM me as I dont think posting someones phone number on this board would be appropriate.

Cheers
If it moves hit it

topgun

good win tonight in keady for the seniors alot of postives to work on
a prophet is not recognised by his own

umgolaarmagh

I Was talking to somebody who was at the match and had to leave it at half time as it was unwatchable

any reports rufus??

fcuksake

i dont any think any winning manager/player/supporter care how well a team play come championship time as long as you win by a point thats what matters.

I'm sure you dont care how the ogs play 2moro as long as they win.

Harps in the hat for the next round anyway ;D

I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

Skiddybadoo

Congrats to the lads tonight on a good team performance.  Young Tootsie was super and Marty McCoy grew in confidence as the game went on.  Strong showings from Nippy and especially Charlie who drove forward brilliantly (Note to Benny at the bottom nets - he's a half back not a half forward).  Joe Q worked hard and took an excellent goal at the death.  'Mini-Eggs' hit some fantastic frees.  Did Beefer mean that in the first half or was he going for a point?

Anyways, loads of positives after the poor end to the league.

Uladh

Quote from: Skiddybadoo on August 30, 2008, 11:18:33 PM
Congrats to the lads tonight on a good team performance.  Young Tootsie was super and Marty McCoy grew in confidence as the game went on.  Strong showings from Nippy and especially Charlie who drove forward brilliantly (Note to Benny at the bottom nets - he's a half back not a half forward).  Joe Q worked hard and took an excellent goal at the death.  'Mini-Eggs' hit some fantastic frees.  Did Beefer mean that in the first half or was he going for a point?

Anyways, loads of positives after the poor end to the league.

He's definitely not....

Skiddybadoo

Out of yer hole, Uladh. Been watching from him from he was Dizz's height and he's a half back.