The Armagh Harps Thread

Started by Rufus T Firefly, November 10, 2006, 11:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corn02

Rufus T Firefly

No worries Corn.

Lads - just a quick announcement about Ulster Final tickets.

As with the first match, trading was quite brisk tonight, but there are still a limited number of O'Duffy Terrace and Hill tickets left.

These will be available for sale tomorrow night (Thursday) in the Club, between 6.30 and 7.30. Please note that these are available on a first come first saved basis, and are only available up to 7.30. Anything left over will then be returned to the County Board later tomorrow evening.

Rufus T Firefly

Our Seniors suffered a desperately disappointing defeat today at home to the neighbours, and I'm afraid this leaves our Division One status in grave danger. A report has been added to our website - it does not make nice reading! 

http://www.armaghharps.com/index.php?mact=News,cntnt01,detail,0&cntnt01articleid=28&cntnt01returnid=37

umgolaarmagh

Quote from: Rufus T Firefly on August 03, 2008, 11:38:31 PM
Our Seniors suffered a desperately disappointing defeat today at home to the neighbours, and I'm afraid this leaves our Division One status in grave danger. A report has been added to our website - it does not make nice reading

http://www.armaghharps.com/index.php?mact=News,cntnt01,detail,0&cntnt01articleid=28&cntnt01returnid=37

On the contrary Rufus, i thought it wasnt a bad report  ;D

armagh leg-end

was at the game as a neutral and i thought the harps were disappointing. they looked like they it up at half time and never really showed up in the second half! the referee should have stamped his authority on the game and i dont understand how no-one was sent off in the melee after the penalty.
Ard Mhacha Abu

bennydorano

Tickets being given out on Wednesday night.  7pm for active members, 8pm for all other members.

Rufus T Firefly

As has become the norm this year, trading in tickets for Saturday's match was brisk this evening.

There are though a limited number remaining, and they will be given out on a first come first served basis tomorrow night, Thursday, in the Club at 6.30 pm.

Please note that this will be the only chance to get these tickets, as any remaining will be returned to the County Board at 8.00 pm.

gaa.boy

Would there be a website anywhere that I could get a picture of Mark Grimley in full flight catching a ball? I need it for a coaching project that i am doing

topgun

a prophet is not recognised by his own

bennydorano

Candyman

As it says JOHNHIGHCATCH.JPG.... lol tut tut topgun!!! :D

Rufus T Firefly

Quote from: gaa.boy on August 13, 2008, 11:48:12 AM
Would there be a website anywhere that I could get a picture of Mark Grimley in full flight catching a ball? I need it for a coaching project that i am doing

I have a good one that I can get scanned. I should advise that it isn't really an action shot but rather a staged photo for our book in 1989 and shows Mark catching the ball above a number of other players. Let me know if this sounds alright and how soon you would need it for. If you want it, PM me with an e-mail address.

Diet Coke

At match today...draw, both teams prob feel they should have won, ogs kicked a lot of wides and harps keeper saved well inc penalty. Div 2 for Harps, season speaks for its self.........too many players who don't care. Judas P Donnelly's football has fairly improved :D 
Everybody knows there no sucha thing as Sanity Clause.

pintsofguinness

Chin up there lads, division 2 is where it's all happening anyway.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Rufus T Firefly

As DC mentioned above, we battled for a point against the neighours this afternoon but it proved to be in vain as Mullabawn's victory at Culloville sealed our doom. A report of the match has been posted on the Club website - clink on the link below to view.

http://www.armaghharps.com/index.php?mact=News,cntnt01,detail,0&cntnt01articleid=31&cntnt01returnid=37