The Armagh Harps Thread

Started by Rufus T Firefly, November 10, 2006, 11:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

omochain

Rufus
My third post and !!!!!  I am going back to the old Board(s)
We would take you in a heart beat.
Well ...I can only speak for Forty years or so ago when I was young and useless ;D
But then Keady only wakes up every 40 years or so .... when you least expect..... to bite the ass of the proud and haughty
We will not go away you know ;)

sitdown

Harps got a harsh reminder off what has to come,if the team dont knuckle down and get themselves sorted.
Best for harps had to be Vernon,while Wee Joe tried hard,we had no threat up front.Harpo tried hard and in my opinion was hard done by being taken off at half time.

But hopefully Harps can turn it around for next week against the oggs.

Any guesses who T.M. will be cheering for

Louis the Red

Why was Joe taken off yesterday ??? Was he injured?

rootthemout

poor display yesterday,we have a lot to find for start of june.charlie solid as usual,playing up front must be nightmare,forwards make runs and ball not released to them quick enough.harpo must feel hard done by again.

judas1

Quote from: rootthemout on April 30, 2007, 03:49:37 PM
poor display yesterday,we have a lot to find for start of june.charlie solid as usual,playing up front must be nightmare,forwards make runs and ball not released to them quick enough.harpo must feel hard done by again.
rootthemout i hear your at the gym 5 nights a week are you making a come back. :o :o :o :o :o

say nothin

judas1,

I heard roothemout was raging because LA fitness are closed over the may bank hoiday.. ;)

he's an athlete ;D

stew

Any guesses who T.M. will be cheering for?

Who the feck knows? This time next week Tommy could be a Harps man again. :P
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

bennydorano

B championship tomorrow night 7.15 throw in in Abbey V Granemore.  Assemble for 6.30.

rootthemout

say nothin,why will u not turn out for the b team?R u to good to play b football?

rootthemout

judas 1 if your transfer is through from granemore you might be eligible for b team.could you fill your brothers boots?certainly fill his togs!!! ;D

Louis the Red

Quotesay nothin,why will u not turn out for the b team?R u to good to play b football?

He wasn't too good to play in last years final ;)

Rufus T Firefly

As has been already commented on, very disappointing defeat in Crossmaglen on Sunday. This was always going to be a tough match - All Ireland Club Champions no less - and the fact that they would still be in prime condition having been training for the Final up to a few weeks ago meant that the odds would be stacked against us.

That said, I couldn't help but get the feeling that the Harps team did not really believe they could win the game, and there was an awful inevitability about the result from a long way out.

Rangers will obviously be a huge mountain to climb come the Championship - but without belief, it will be a hopeless task. Hopefully the team can put this defeat behind them, and get a bit of a run together in the league to build some confidence for the Championship.

A full report of Sunday's game has been added to the Seniors Section of the Club website.

www.armaghharps.com 

say nothin

your apprentice told me today he was instructed to get BROWN BREAD when around at the deli in okanes..this suit might fit for first communion after all ;D

laughinpaddy

Benny any word on a report for the game last night?
From all accounts Harpo had a stormer, maybe this is his way of proving to the senior managment team that he is worth his place!
Did Dynsey play?
I ain't gettin on no plane!

Louis the Red

QuoteFrom all accounts Harpo had a stormer, maybe this is his way of proving to the senior managment team that he is worth his place!

Bit of a difference playing Mid-Armagh B football than Division 1 football and Senior Championship  ??? ???