FAO Guest hammering away at my profile

Started by saffron sam2, February 08, 2008, 02:03:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carmen Stateside

Everyone seems to be in bad form today, was it the Man Utd result :)

DrinkingHarp

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

DrinkingHarp

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Puckoon

Hey Guest! Check out my profile, im a riot, honest!
Please please please check me out, im feeling really left out here.

::) ::)

ziggysego

Didn't work Puckoon. He went back into SS2's.
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Red Sky

Am I missing something here, or it is slightly ironic that people are giving out about Guests viewing their profiles, when all the time everyone seems to be watching every move of the "Guests"?

ONeill

Puzzling me too, RS. What's the big deal about people reading profiles? If someone launches an unprovoked attack on me or catches my eye with an insightful post, the first thing I do is read their profile to see who I'm dealing with and check their form.

Some people weren't loved enough on this board.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

saffron sam2

Many thanks to all who sent me PMs on the back of this thread.

However, I was specifically interested in guests, rather than well established regular posters.

RS and ONeill, I only found out when I was tipped off by another poster - I wasn't aware that it could be tracked until he / she told me. The pattern (of reading my profile and then the threads I posted in) was exactly the same in both cases, down to the same order.

Not overly concerning, just a wee bit worrying. Thankfully, I know it isn't Lynchbhoy - that would be scary.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

ziggysego

SS2, the guests look a lot of member's profiles. Sure you're not being a little paranoid?
Testing Accessibility

stephenite

The guests are just reading your recent posts - stop posting on an Internet discussion board if you don't want peopke to read what you posted

lynchbhoy

Quote from: saffron sam2 on February 11, 2008, 09:38:32 PM
Not overly concerning, just a wee bit worrying. Thankfully, I know it isn't Lynchbhoy - that would be scary.
nah, given up on the kissing and licking days! yer safe enough now!

think Stephenite has it though, guests are obv avid readers of the stuff you post, I would expect that anyone who woul dbe interested in what you write would be the good old loyalist/unionist/linfielder/rangers/NI soccer contingent who's cover and fables on integration and motive you frequently rip up and expose on a regular basis. They dont like you ( I empathise with and understand their mindset here) but feel compelled to read your posts in case it is yet another rebuttal of their 'stories'!
They hate what you write, but cant stop reading it (and have no basis to retort on either!)

I dont read most of your stuff, its too clever and boring!
Hopefully see you for a pint at a game this season!
:)

ONeill

Probably his other half checking for clues as to where he really was going last Friday. Imagine asking for a massage parlour in Carlingford.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.