Wanted - Tony Fearon. Gerry Armstrong to leave N.I. due to stalker

Started by Minder, February 08, 2008, 01:00:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

The PSNI are looking for a "rotund male" from Poyntzpass known as Mr T Fearon. Perhaps somebody could post the article from todays Tele.

Gerry and his wife are to sell their "luxury" Co Down house after Armstrong has been tormented by a stalker, who has been inundating him with "lewd" and "aggressive" text messages.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

his holiness nb

Ask me holy bollix

red hander

I would take this stalking story with a pinch of salt.  It might be true but from what I've heard the move to Spain is more to do with tax than attacks

his holiness nb

Quote from: red hander on February 08, 2008, 01:12:16 PM
I would take this stalking story with a pinch of salt.  It might be true but from what I've heard the move to Spain is more to do with tax than attacks

But surely he has passed the texts on to the police, so they must be happening, or am I being naive?
Ask me holy bollix

Gnevin

Shouldnt the PSNI be out looking for really stalkers like snowed under?
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

red hander

'But surely he has passed the texts on to the police, so they must be happening, or am I being naive?'

Oh aye, that happened, but it's not the only reason they're going to Spain. 

Good riddance I say, you can't open a paper up here without seeing his and his child bride's grinning, slap-covered bakes grinning out at you ... the pair of them would turn up to the opening of an envelope if they thought there was going to be a camera about the place

dublinfella

Quote from: his holiness nb on February 08, 2008, 01:17:42 PM

But surely he has passed the texts on to the police, so they must be happening, or am I being naive?

you should know, you are the gaaboard expert on stalking

Minder

Please dont turn this thread into a Dublinfella v His Holiness !
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

his holiness nb

Quote from: red hander on February 08, 2008, 01:25:03 PM
'But surely he has passed the texts on to the police, so they must be happening, or am I being naive?'

Oh aye, that happened, but it's not the only reason they're going to Spain. 

Ah, I getcha. I suppose if it were just texts then changing your phone number would be easier than moving to Spain!

Ask me holy bollix

ziggysego

Gerry Gerry, go to Spain and never come back to Ireland again.
Testing Accessibility

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: ziggysego on February 08, 2008, 01:59:22 PM
Gerry Gerry, go to Spain and never come back to Ireland again.

Was just thinking the same myself Ziggy.

Anyway, does he not commentate for Sky on La Liga??
Tbc....

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: dublinfella on February 08, 2008, 01:26:30 PM

:D :D :D Says the kettle...
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Gaaboardmod3

dublinfella, as per prior warnings and bans regarding Rule 9, i.e. ignoring my request to stop posting comments about, or to another poster, you have now reached 2nd offence after warning under Rule 9. That is a 10 day ban.

Upon your return, if you continue to ignore my request to desist from engaging with holiness, you will receive a 15 day ban each time you offend.

All other posters, to avoid confusion, can I point out that dublinfella is banned under rule 9, and not because of the contents of this post.

Cheers

Gnevin

Quote from: Gaaboardmod3 on February 08, 2008, 02:21:36 PM

dublinfella, as per prior warnings and bans regarding Rule 9, i.e. ignoring my request to stop posting comments about, or to another poster, you have now reached 2nd offence after warning under Rule 9. That is a 10 day ban.

Upon your return, if you continue to ignore my request to desist from engaging with holiness, you will receive a 15 day ban each time you offend.

All other posters, to avoid confusion, can I point out that dublinfella is banned under rule 9, and not because of the contents of this post.

Cheers

The same as the time DID electrical is open till ?
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Hardy

Jimmy Magee would say "early shower". 

If he was Corkfella, he'd be on the blower to Frank M already.