Top 10 movies quotes of all time

Started by Fiodoir Ard Mhacha, February 08, 2008, 09:40:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

Samuel L Jackson:

AK-47, the very best there is. When you absolutely, positively, have to kill every single motherfucker in the room; accept no substitute.

Well, I'm a mushroom-cloud-layin' motherfucker, motherfucker! Every time my fingers touch brain, I'm Superfly T.N.T., I'm the Guns of the Navarone! IN FACT, WHAT THE f**k AM I DOIN' IN THE BACK? YOU'RE THE MOTHERFUCKER WHO SHOULD BE ON BRAIN DETAIL! We're fuckin' switchin'! I'm washin' the windows, and you're pickin' up this nigger's skull!

J70

From Once Upon A Time In The West

Cheyenne: You know, Jill, you remind me of my mother. She was the biggest whore in Alameda and the finest woman that ever lived. Whoever my father was, for an hour or for a month - he must have been a happy man.

Frank: Morton once told me I could never be like him. Now I understand why. Wouldn't have bothered him, knowing you were around somewhere alive.
Harmonica: So, you found out you're not a businessman after all.
Frank: Just a man.
Harmonica: An ancient race. Other Mortons will be along, and they'll kill it off.
Frank: The future don't matter to us. Nothing matters now - not the land, not the money, not the woman. I came here to see you. 'Cause I know that now, you'll tell me what you're after.
Harmonica: ...Only at the point of dyin'.

Cheyenne: [to Jill] You know what? If I was you, I'd go down there and give those boys a drink. Can't imagine how happy it makes a man to see a woman like you. Just to look at her. And if one of them should pat your behind, just make believe it's nothing. They earned it.

And in case anyone hasn't seen the film and doesn't know who Jill (Claudia Cardinale) is.... :P

5 Sams

Marcellus Wallace after getting violated by Zed etc in Pulp Fiction..

QuoteI'm gonna call a couple of hard pipe-hitting niggers to go to work on the holmes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin' hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a long shot. I'm gonna get medieval on your ass.

The Aristocrat Years

stephenite

I love the smell of napalm in the morning

Louth Exile

"I look good, I mean really good. Hey everyone, come and see how good I look" Ron Burgundy
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

Tonto

Team America:
"We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also f**k assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can f**k an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they f**k too much or f**k when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us f**k this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!"

Zapatista

"I drink your milkshake"

Daniel Day Lewis - There Will Be Blood

Classic!