Celebrity Bainnisteor

Started by Barney, February 06, 2008, 08:03:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cnoc16

Yeah think it was Mayfield who were doing the playing, they won 2-11 to 1-5, into the final Mayfield are.

Ah know it aint the big fella, haha

wherefromreferee?

I take it then we know who has already made it to the final?  In saying that, I don't, so can anyone enlighten me?
In your Endo!

his holiness nb

Ask me holy bollix

wherefromreferee?

Quote from: hardstation on April 07, 2008, 04:16:04 PM
Can we change the name of the thread to 'Celebrity Bainisteoir'?

Tear you on Hardstation, knock yourself out!

As for the final His Holiness NB, you're probably right, lets leave it.
In your Endo!

ludermor

Quote from: cnoc16 on April 07, 2008, 03:09:56 PM

I wouldn't say losing the man killed the game for us, but it made a difference, they were better than us plain and simple despite what some of our players continue to say, they had a good game plan, we didn't.

Here cnoc16 are you sure your from dublin? You wont have many county allies here with that attitute ;)

his holiness nb

I'd recommend you delete the post where future results are given away. Might take the fun out of it for some viewers.

Never the same when you already know who won!
Ask me holy bollix

Farrandeelin

Quote from: hardstation on April 07, 2008, 04:16:04 PM
Can we change the name of the thread to 'Celebrity Bainisteoir'?

I remember a few years ago when Tipp?? had Bainnisteoir written on the 'vest' of their manager. Lyster and the boys had a laugh wondering was he a manager of a Creamery. I suppose I'm the only person who remembers this...
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: his holiness nb on April 07, 2008, 05:24:31 PM
I'd recommend you delete the post where future results are given away. Might take the fun out of it for some viewers.

Never the same when you already know who won!

Agree, NO FECKIN SPOILERS!!!

Enjoyed it but we could do without Michael's input from the sound studio, it's as clear as day he wasn't at the match and it takes from the programme. As least with the Dubs out we won't have to see anymore of Tommy and his Gain Lines...
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

AZOffaly

Actually if he used the term gain lines to Glenda, she might at least have had a clue what he was on about.

cnoc16

Quote from: ludermor on April 07, 2008, 04:49:10 PM
Quote from: cnoc16 on April 07, 2008, 03:09:56 PM

I wouldn't say losing the man killed the game for us, but it made a difference, they were better than us plain and simple despite what some of our players continue to say, they had a good game plan, we didn't.

Here cnoc16 are you sure your from dublin? You wont have many county allies here with that attitute ;)

Honesty is a thing that should be cherished not snuffed at.

cnoc16

Quote from: AZOffaly on April 07, 2008, 03:13:24 PM

God Jaysus. That's some recalibration. Captain of the Irish Rugby team to intermediate club player from Crumlin. Fair play to them :D

Here that is a step up in my eyes

dodo

Glenda "Get the ball and make magic with it"   ;D

Jinxy

She didn't pick that one up at a junior C match.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Rav67

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on April 07, 2008, 09:32:45 PM

Enjoyed it but we could do without Michael's input from the sound studio, it's as clear as day he wasn't at the match and it takes from the programme. As least with the Dubs out we won't have to see anymore of Tommy and his Gain Lines...

Micheal was there in tonight's episode with Brian McEniff!  It looked a great game of football too.  I'm beginning to dislike Nell as wee bit less, wish she wouldn't bring every interview she has back to gender politics though.

toiletroller

Watched last nights show and one on saturday...think its pretty hilarious! RTE have really went to town on it...no expense spared. the teams landing to the match in suits, a marching band.Then there are guys throwings tables round the changing room to get physced up for their  'quarter final' :D On the other hand joe gray is a handy player (altho his opposition arent so hot), think he was on Mickey Morans Derry panel a few years back