Ireland versus Brazil

Started by Surreal Steve, February 05, 2008, 08:21:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magickingdom

Quote from: An Fear Rua on February 06, 2008, 08:09:05 PM
here, using Sopcast, software available at the root of that site http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=5762&part=sports

Ziggy whats on the flag , is it an English one ?

afr, my sky is down and i followed your link and registered with bet365 but the ireland game aint on there. where are you watching it?

An Fear Rua

you need sopcast software from the site I mentioned
Dont know why you registered with 365.

and then this is the game

sop://broker1.sopcast.com:3912/14249

the link is still available on that site . look for the following text:
atdhe 1 [EN]
Sopcast Play 400 Kbps

click on play(assuming you have sopcast installed it willopen.
Its down now for half time, and may switch to another game, but stick withit, its skys commentary
Its Grim up North

Bensars

Happy days. Did 0-0 HT score in running afer 25 mins  to win a few pound.

ziggysego

Actually I think it's a Northern Ireland flag. Why he not in Belfast tonight? ;)
Testing Accessibility

An Fear Rua

Quote from: ziggysego on February 06, 2008, 08:42:18 PM
Actually I think it's a Northern Ireland flag. Why he not in Belfast tonight? ;)

For Peter and Ulster
Its Grim up North

Bensars

Maybe it's  Ian og doing a little bit of research !

magickingdom

Quote from: An Fear Rua on February 06, 2008, 08:36:07 PM
you need sopcast software from the site I mentioned
Dont know why you registered with 365.

and then this is the game

sop://broker1.sopcast.com:3912/14249

the link is still available on that site . look for the following text:
atdhe 1 [EN]
Sopcast Play 400 Kbps

click on play(assuming you have sopcast installed it willopen.
Its down now for half time, and may switch to another game, but stick withit, its skys commentary

way to complicated for me!

An Fear Rua

go here
http://www.myp2p.eu/download.php?p=sopcast
download and install the software.

Once installed , click the link on the site I posted

Sopcast Play 400 Kbps (click the play bit) if you hover the mouse over it it says sop://broker1.sopcast.com:3912/14249

It will open the channel(takes a few mins), May have to click the blue&white right arrow to show screen

once open, click the icon on the bottom of the screen, click the two white squares icon to open up in media player for ful screen.
If you cantdo that, dont worry, Im watching itfor you!! ;)
Its Grim up North

magickingdom

An Fear Rua

Its Grim up North

Gnevin

Well how was the overrated shite ? Going by the crowd in the gym no one gave a f**k about this .
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

An Fear Rua

Quote from: Gnevin on February 06, 2008, 09:57:40 PM
Well how was the overrated shite ? Going by the crowd in the gym no one gave a f**k about this .

Wasnt a patch on dublin /carlow. nothing to see here .....
Its Grim up North

Rossfan

Quote from: An Fear Rua on February 06, 2008, 09:59:56 PM
..... nothing to see here .....
Is there ever ? It's usually 90 minutes of mind numbing boredom.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

The Real Laoislad

Why do you care how good it was with a attitude like that  ???

Good enough game i thought,The second half was better than the first..Brazil are class to watch some of their movement on and off the ball is amazing..
I thought we done well enough to be honest,Duff was bright in the second half..
But i can't for the life of me see how McGeady is getting into the first XI,I have never seen him play well for Ireland..He takes far to many touches with the ball and usually ends up running into a dead end or giving the ball away..he had a great chance to put Duffer thru in the second half but waited far to long to deliver the pass and Duff was then offside when he did pass it too him..
I know posters will say he is excellent for Celtic but i don't care how well he does for Celtic he has yet to produce it for Ireland,And it's also a massive difference playing against St.Mirren,Falkirk etc every week and then playing against the likes of Brazil and other top national teams..From what i have seen he isn't good enough for this level..
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Gnevin

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on February 06, 2008, 10:09:30 PM

Why do you care how good it was with a attitude like that  ???

Good enough game i thought,The second half was better than the first..Brazil are class to watch some of their movement on and off the ball is amazing..
I thought we done well enough to be honest,Duff was bright in the second half..
But i can't for the life of me see how McGeady is getting into the first XI,I have never seen him play well for Ireland..He takes far to many touches with the ball and usually ends up running into a dead end or giving the ball away..he had a great chance to put Duffer thru in the second half but waited far to long to deliver the pass and Duff was then offside when he did pass it too him..
I know posters will say he is excellent for Celtic but i don't care how well he does for Celtic he has yet to produce it for Ireland,And it's also a massive difference playing against St.Mirren,Falkirk etc every week and then playing against the likes of Brazil and other top national teams..From what i have seen he isn't good enough for this level..
Just wondering what other peoples opinions where , i hate soccer , can't stand it any more.

Would have more fun with a can of Crown , a paint brush and a wall .

P.S You have to give admit it was overrated sections of the media where falling over themselves ,the samba boys are in town . Give me a break
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.