DOWN V LOUTH Div 3

Started by imagine, February 03, 2008, 07:53:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dubh driocht

Can anyone confirm the thow-in time is 1.30pm ?

wobbller

southdown

Caitlin

Paddy Heaney says 1.30 in the Irish News

bridgegael

"2009 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

Louth Exile

Match is at 2.30

Hope its not as foggy in Dorgheda as it still is here in Navan, it hasn't lifted at all over here and you certainly wouldn't be able to play a game in it.
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

southdown

Anyone got a link so i can listen online?

ardmhachaabu

Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

southdown

Louth 2.6 Down 1.4, sounds brutal

TORGAEL

TORGAEL

Final Score

Louth 2-10
Down 1-14

Our Nail Loney

Any idea who did the scoring for Down lads? Sounds like some comeback

ExiledGael

RTE radio said Benny came on for last 20 and did well but McComiskey also came on and kicked a brilliant score and the winner in the final minute. Heard Doyle also got a point but that's all they said. Lennon scored a briliant goal for Louth.

No1

I'd agree with most of that 5times.  Poor game which we just about stole.

McArdle and McGovern looked dodgy enough today at the back.  When Howard and Murney came on we seemed to tighten up a little.

Ronan Sexton has some engine, gotta be the fittest man on the panel and he is extremely important to this team - he was instrumental in everything good we did today.

Liam Doyle is a class act, always seems to have time on the ball and never wastes it, we badly need him to stay fit.

McComisky is the real deal, gotta start him the next day out.

Looks like Connell and Alder are off the panel. 

I was there early today and watched our boys go through their warm up, f*ck me it was like a flat out training session!

Pangurban

An unspectacular win, but a win nevertheless, and at the end of the Day that is what matters. When you play poorly and still win, it lifts confidence. Fair dos to Louth they gave it a real rattle, and probably deserved to get something from it, like ourselves they are progressing slowly in the right direction