Application of the New Rules

Started by SouthArmaghBandit, February 02, 2008, 01:13:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Square Ball

I tutted at Tony for starting anothet Oops I donr it again thread, but diddnt report him, sorry miss
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Surreal Steve

POG do you have nothing better to do with your time that report people on here? Ive always thought this board was much too morally precious, things are goign to get a lot more ridiculous now. A warnign for saying 'hell' are you serious? As for duplicate threads, whats the big deal? This place is becoming more and more like a strict school, trying to deprive the posters of any indigenous character.

POG even a few weeks ago before the implementation of these new rules I spotted you on a thread spouting off about how it was in the wrong section of the board, like wtf?

pintsofguinness

I'm sorry I can't take you seriously when you come out with stuff like this

QuoteA warnign for saying 'hell' are you serious?

You might want to have a read of the thread and see what the warnings were for.

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Surreal Steve

Erm ok. What a pity, you wont take me seriously, but you will treat gaaboard housekeeping as a matter of extreme importance :-[

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Half pissed and still celebrating, but WTF these new rules!!
Are we not intelligent adults (well at least able to use a computer!), what is the need for the 1984 Orwellian shite!!
Catch a grip, if I want to come onto a discussion board and spue (sic) my spleen, then why shouldn't I be able to?

Bertie's - just Bertie!
Kylie Minogue has a great ass.

Shoot me for stating what everybody knows!

Will be interesting to see how long, our how much of this post stays on here!

[Edited By Mod 3]
Tbc....

pintsofguinness

THE MIGHTY QUINN

Phuck this for a game of soldiers. Just back from the pub. 8 pints of Tenants. Completely pissed off. All this sh1t about reporting people for this that and the other is bollix. If thats the way things are going then I don't want to be part of some tout led forum so I'm signing off for the last time.  Pints, you know who I am, I haven't a clue who you are but I'll say one thing wwhen one is a slagger one has to be prepared to be slagged and when one iis a stirrer he should be prepared to be stirred.
I just can't come to grips with what you're about and I've gone past being interested

ziggysego

TMQ, don't be leaving. You're good for the craic mate.
Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

QuotePints, you know who I am, I haven't a clue who you are but I'll say one thing wwhen one is a slagger one has to be prepared to be slagged and when one iis a stirrer he should be prepared to be stirred.

and no one takes more slagging than me! (well maybe tony - but that's about it!)  and that's fine if i'm allowed to slag but if I'm not then I aint taking it!  Simple as that. 

Did you see the comments I reported last night?  Would you be happy for them to stay on the board?

Aristotle Flynn

I may be in a minority of one but I welcome the strict enforcement of the New Rules.  I also thing the use of bad language should be banned. There is no need for the F word and even less for the C word.

Posters can make their points without resorting to such language.
A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion.

his holiness nb

Lads before the rules were put in place people were crying out for a set of rules to come in, due to the rubbish going on here.

The mods put the proposed rules up and let us have our say on them before they were put in place.

There was six pages of comment and only one comment said the rules shouldnt come in.
If ye had a problem that was the time to speak.

They are there for a reason. The rules are at the top of the page, nobody has any excuse for breaking them. Why not concentrate on keeping it clean and not breaking the rules rather than gang up on people you suspect of reporting breaks.

Feck sake, its not school where you all gang up on the squealer  ::)
Ask me holy bollix

pintsofguinness

Very true HH plus there plus all the rules (apart from maybe the feud one) were in place long before, the mod simply has gone and typed them up so we all know where we stand!

People are complaining here when it's clear they haven't read the rules or know what was reported Friday night.

For God sake the chief complainer was complaining about someone having a Liverpool avatar a few days ago!  ::)

THE MIGHTY QUINN

I remember during the discussions about the rules someone put down a suggestion about no posting when drinking. That person was a wise man. Apologies pints for my drunken tirade and thanks Zig for your words of encouragement. I fully agree with what HH says.

Bacon

Looks like my thread on 5ive Times new job has been deleted.

Why??
Down Championships Prediction League Winner 2009

thebandit

That's a bit harsh Bacon.... there was nothing offensive in it