English Preimier League Player of the Year - so far.

Started by Guillem2, February 01, 2008, 10:40:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is it?

Ronaldo
39 (75%)
Davies
0 (0%)
Bertabov
1 (1.9%)
Fabergas
4 (7.7%)
Torres
1 (1.9%)
Carson
1 (1.9%)
Drogba
0 (0%)
Cahill
0 (0%)
Essien
0 (0%)
Gerard
1 (1.9%)
Carragher
0 (0%)
Adebayor
5 (9.6%)

Total Members Voted: 52

The Real Laoislad

Even i can't deny that Ronaldo is having a great season in the Premiership thus far..
It will be between him and Adebayor for player of the season in my opinion..Adebayor gets my vote though
Adebayor scored again today and set up the second i think he is a class player.Would love him at Liverpool to put away some of the chances we are missing
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Armagh4SamAgain

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on February 02, 2008, 01:59:18 PM
Even i can't deny that Ronaldo is having a great season in the Premiership thus far..
It will be between him and Adebayor for player of the season in my opinion..Adebayor gets my vote though
Adebayor scored again today and set up the second i think he is a class player.Would love him at Liverpool to put away some of the chances we are missing

Would u not like Ronaldo? i think hes good.
'We just go out to play our football and let the critics say what they want. They usually do anyway"

whyarerefssobad

anyone that says anything other than ronaldo is just being biased he is a mile ahead
always look on the bright side

new devil

Yea but thats LL for you

Like i said before the only award Ronaldo will have to worry about is world player of the year

pintsofguinness

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on February 02, 2008, 01:59:18 PM

:D
You're either taking the piss LL or blind.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: whyarerefssobad on February 02, 2008, 02:03:54 PM
anyone that says anything other than ronaldo is just being biased he is a mile ahead

Biased towards who? Because someone has a different opinion to your goodself they just have to be biased  ::)
Is Adebayor not having a brilliant season ??
Ronaldo is having a great season no doubt it but he scores most of his goals against the bottom half of the table..
I th ink Adebayor is an absolute class act
Whats the feckin point of having these polls if everytime someone has a different opinon they are accused of being biased or blinkered..Jaysis peoples opinions differ over everything get over it,Vote for who you think is and let other people vote for who they want and move on  ::)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: new devil on February 02, 2008, 02:07:31 PM
Yea but thats LL for you

Like i said before the only award Ronaldo will have to worry about is world player of the year

Is that one of the 7 awards Kaka currently holds   :P
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Armagh4SamAgain

'We just go out to play our football and let the critics say what they want. They usually do anyway"

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

whyarerefssobad

always look on the bright side

Armagh4SamAgain

i reely not think any of them wood go to Liverpool now there so low down so wat u say doesnt mater to much.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Armagh4SamAgain on February 02, 2008, 02:19:26 PM
i reely not think any of them wood go to Liverpool now there so low down so wat u say doesnt mater to much.

I don't think even Gary Breen would go to Liverpool these days  :'(
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Armagh4SamAgain

look the vtes says 28 for Ronaldo so it must be him now.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Armagh4SamAgain on February 02, 2008, 02:22:02 PM
look the vtes says 28 for Ronaldo so it must be him now.

Your dead right it must be him,This is the Offical voting thread for the FA and the results are being passed straight onto Brian Barwick
You'll Never Walk Alone.