holidays this september

Started by youngfella, February 01, 2008, 01:16:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

his holiness nb

Quote from: Puckoon on February 01, 2008, 03:06:56 PM
Quote from: his holiness nb on February 01, 2008, 03:03:00 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on February 01, 2008, 02:48:24 PM
Cuba is the job

Its high on my list Gabriel, what day trips would you recommend?

Am a big buena vista social club* fan so thats a must for me!

* great music for the lovin!

Hasnt that gotten you into enough trouble already?

yes young Fidel is due late June  ;)
Ask me holy bollix

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: youngfella on February 01, 2008, 02:02:36 PM
cheers holy one, can you recommend any where in Europe. how about Croatia? anyone being?

There last year. Dubrovnik, down to Montenegro, over to Bosnia, out to one of the islands. Not dirty cheap, fantastic scenery, beautiful weather, recommend it. Word of warning, u won't find any sandy beaches in Croatia if that's what ur after...
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

ExiledGael

Croatia's an absolutely stunning place. Unbelievable scenery, same with Bosnia.
Is September not hurricane season? Does that not effectively rule out Mexico, Carribbean etc? Thinking of a holiday around then myself.

hitzelsperger

headed to puerto del carmen,  laznarote with the woman last october, paid 220 quid for 7 nights, went expecting temp in mid 20s and restort to be quiet, ended up clear skies 30+ degrees every day, great craic out in all the bars, def recommend it!

Norf Tyrone

QuoteCancun is a great spot. If you are snorkelling off the isla mujeres and you find a wedding ring, mail it to me.

Stay at the hilton. Swim up bar, beautiful views from the rooms.

!I went to Cancun about 7 years back and fell in with a couple from just outside Omagh...and he lost his wedding ring too! It's not you....nah!
Fantastic, beautiful place though. Chitchen Itza is a must, and they have several really good outings.

As previously said....Tunisia's a hole.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone