Gladiators to make a Return

Started by RONAN, January 31, 2008, 02:52:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

full back

Didnt Ulrika & Warrior have a few sly ones backstage :o
Mind you there arent many Ulrika has refused

Minder

I think a few of the Gladiators had problems with coke, and i dont mean the carbonated beverage.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ziggysego

Quote from: Minder on January 31, 2008, 10:16:24 PM
I think a few of the Gladiators had problems with coke, and i dont mean the carbonated beverage.

The stuff you throw on the fire?
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Minder

The producers will have to get the varnish reordered for the Gladiators.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

imtommygunn

Was`a good show that. Your man Bates that takes circuits in the PEC was actually a contestant on it.

A couple of them have been done for coke etc. Wolf was on radio one in the last few months - lives in New Zealand now.

ziggysego

I hope Wolf comes back to it, though he'll probably have a zimmer-frame.
Testing Accessibility

MayoMan

We should do an Irish Gladiators show, it would beat the sh*t out of the crap we're watching!! Celebrity jigs and reels, your a star etc........ Why cant RTE see that????
I'd love a shot at the Gauntlet !! i'd go f**king mad......
http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=OEmczjAUDRA

pintsofguinness

Ffs no!  The last thing Irish television needs is another rip off of English television (which is always dreadful and just wants makes you cringe)!

I can't wait of gladiators to come back.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

MayoMan

Hey old school, get with the programme.........  :D 
it would get massive viewing figures...... If i had a choice between watching Brendan O'Connor's ugly head or a few lads getting the sh*t kicked out of them i know which one I'd choose.........

RONAN

Hi lads what about a GAA Gladiators, now that would be quality viewin. Pick a player from each of the 32 counties, weather it be hurling or football, run it of in the early part of the season. Can u see Cieran Whelan and Kevin McCloy goin at it on the travellator, AWOOOGAAAA!!!!

Hardy

I used to think gladiators was the ultimate in junk TV when it was on. Now it'll probably look like Newsnight by comparison with what we've got used to.