GAA ODDS

Started by ONeill, November 10, 2006, 10:36:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kentucky Blue

Any match betting odds for this weekend's Ulster Club Football games?

Our Nail Loney

Any handicap betting on the Ulster club matches today??

Lone Shark

If you don't mind me asking, do these lads ever price up anything before there is someone else to copy? Drici, you post them up here each week and I can't help but notice that they always have them done within 12 hours of me (lads) or PP putting ours up. Funnily enough last week I did one of the Tipp football semis and not the other, and lo and behold so did they. Not once are they ever standout best price anything either.

Any chance of these plagiarising hoors doing any work of their own for a change?

Bensars

what about a wee ambush lone shark ?  Its coming up to christmas after all and Mrs Bensars needs a few presents.

You post some generous odds, let them follow suit, and the GAAboard will lump on.

Everyones a winner and presents all around ;)

glenswilly gael

Yes i agree with Bensars post up some silly odds and let us all clean these lazy bookies. What about the handicap betting? where has it gone no bookies had any handicap betting up last weekend, i fancied Clontibrit with a couple of points in hand but couldn't get anyone offering odds.Heard some bookie in Newry was doing it but no good to me up here in the hills of Donegal.

King of Kilskerry

Quote from: drici on November 08, 2007, 10:10:39 AM
Other bookies are no good
Chop them up for fire wood
In the east
And in the West
McGranaghans are the Best

that would be a no to the question I suppose. I assume you work for this company drici, have you no shame, opinion, an ability to think for yourself ?

Kentucky Blue

Let's lay the gauntlet down; let's see who has their prices up first between drici and lone shark on this thread for next weekend's fixtures......

Let the best man win!

Lone Shark 1/10
Drici 10/1

:D

full back

Quote from: Kentucky Blue on November 08, 2007, 03:14:56 PM
Let's lay the gauntlet down; let's see who has their prices up first between drici and lone shark on this thread for next weekend's fixtures......

Let the best man win!

Lone Shark 1/10
Drici 10/1

:D

I will take the 1/10, it is the greatest certainty of the year

ONeill

Crossmaglen     5/4 

St Galls       7/2 

Glenullin   4/1 

Mayobridge     15/2

Dromore  15/2
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

Nemo Rangers    11/5

Crossmaglen      5/1 

Ballina       6/1 

Portlaoise   10/1

St. Vincent's  11/1

St Galls    12/1

Killererin  14/1

Moorefield  14/1

Glenullin   16/1

Kilcummin   16/1

St Brigids     20/1

Seneschalstown   25/1

Mayobridge   33/1

Dromore   40/1

Tyrellspass  66/1

Eire Og    80/1

St. Patrick's  80/1

Tourlestrane    100/1

Dromard   125/1

ONeill

Quote10/1  Dromore St Dympnas

That's some price for Dromore.

glenswilly gael

Who is going to do the real work and price up some handicap betting for this weeks games.
Nemo Rangers at 1/10 against Moyle Rovers at 13/2 surley an eight or nine point handicap.
Ballina at 1/6 and the Sligo boys at 9/2 must be 6 or 7 points in this one.
Dromore and Mayobridge what about dromore + 2 and going for a draw on the handicap.

Lone Shark

Not in winter football, handicaps would never be that big. Much like you were talking about Crossmaglen/Clontibret before, it's relatively easy get within a point or two of Cross - it's a lot less easy get a point or two in front - they could be 1/4 to win a game and still only 2 point favourites.

The reason I don't do handicaps for these games is that in general when I've put them up no-one bets on it. Off the top of my head the Ballina - Tourlestrane match would be Tour +5, 1/1 each and 8/1 the draw, while the Nemo - Moyle would be Moyle plus six, 1/1 Nemo 10/11 Moyle 10/1 HC Draw. I'm a lot closer the Mayobridge Dromore Replay - I'm basically even game now, so either side plus two would be 1/2 or so.

If you want any of these prices just reply to this thread and I'll get them sent on to the call centre. If I take five handicap bets on either game I'll do up a full handicap list from now on. Can't say fairer than that.

loughshore lad

Quote from: ONeill on November 09, 2007, 09:52:34 AM
Quote10/1  Dromore St Dympnas

That's some price for Dromore.

Definitely is, if they can get past Mayobridge their clash with Cross would be very interesting.

glenswilly gael

Good man yourself Lone Shark fair play to you. Please get them sent through to the call centre. Will these odds be available in all your shops or only if i call P.P  .
By the way Lone Shark i have a P.P. account so again fair play and will we see your competitors now copy you again. I will get the lads to do a few bets this weekend so you have to do a handicap coupon every week. We were hoping to lump on Clontibrit last weekend but couldn't , i think you summed up Cross very well.Thanks again. ;)