Female
24 (38.1%)
Male
20 (31.7%)
Unable to tell
19 (30.2%)

Total Members Voted: 63

rosnarun

is it just me or is anyone else getting ebay ads at the bottom of the page 'for male to  female HDMI  adapters' and female to female audio leads' think some one is getting the wrong end of the stick.
And POG seems to be takking far too great a pleasure in having their sexualiy doubted
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

Hardy

I was filling out a marketing questionnaire they gave me when I checked into a hotel in America and one of the questions was "Sexual Orientation?". I answered "No thanks, just the Bed and Breakfast".

pintsofguinness

QuoteAnd POG seems to be takking far too great a pleasure in having their sexualiy doubted

I'm sorry, what would be the appropriate response?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

rosnarun

if your confused as to what your response should be in the face of homosexual advance them maybe you need to spend sometime reflecting on your own view on the subject or maybe speak with a priest on the issue
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

pintsofguinness

Quote from: rosnarun on January 28, 2008, 03:42:56 PM
if your confused as to what your response should be in the face of homosexual advance them maybe you need to spend sometime reflecting on your own view on the subject or maybe speak with a priest on the issue

No, I know what my response would be but you seem to think that that means something so I'm asking you what, in your mind, is the appropriate response to a homosexual advance?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Puckoon

Quote from: pintsofguinness on January 28, 2008, 05:41:17 PM
Quote from: rosnarun on January 28, 2008, 03:42:56 PM

No, I know what my response would be but you seem to think that that means something so I'm asking you what, in your mind, is the appropriate response to a homosexual advance?

Sorry love, Im taken.